GDT: The 2019 IIHF World Men Championships

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Get rekt.
Finland dominated Canada in the structure part of the game, that Finnish coach is very good. Made AV look like a PeeWee coach.

Grubauer will be joining Team Germany pending the Avs approval according to German media.
Germany has a very good team this year, I think they're missing just one top 6 defender due to an injury. If Grubs joins, I can see them becoming a potential medal contender.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Nothing about MacKinnon, Rantanen and Landeskog joining so they might all be nursing something.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Rags' Twitter account right after the Kakko goal

benzino

Mar 1, 2012
Estocolmo
Nothing about MacKinnon, Rantanen and Landeskog joining so they might all be nursing something.
Landy seems to be interested if he passes Avs medical this weekend Soda said no needs to heal. Finland said no to more NHL players and heard Mack is banged up after that collision with board during the Canada game yesterday.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Kakko joining Avalanche and Rantanen would have been too cool.
Kakko is again showing why I was on the "pick Kakko" train before the lottery. He is going to be good. Really too bad we lost that lottery. Oh well we are gonna get somebody very good anyway and who knows it might turn out the same way as with Makar.

That said the Avs always get their man. We just need to wait that he turns UFA and he passes through Columbus. ;) :sarcasm: :D

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad