Prospect Info: The 2019-2020 International Tournaments Thread

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Interesting to see the US work almost all of their left shot D onto the right side other than Miller who seemed to be paired with Emberton almost exclusively.

I liked Johnson and Samuelsson, paired together or not. Fun game. Canada's top line is just so much fun to watch.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Combing through tweet snippets of today’s USA-Sweden game... I suppose the lack of anything on the scoring plays from any of the Sabre properties is good. No glaring “uh oh” moments that I can make out on this dinky screen.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

Seems USA Hockey and Hockey Canada aren’t the only folks dealing with occasional selection questions. Is Gunler a problem child or is he just confident? I would love to know more, but the talent is evident.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Cederqvist just got lit up by one of the Nat’s defensemen. And Cronholm takes a penalty...

Last edited:

AB13

Apr 29, 2019

Seems USA Hockey and Hockey Canada aren’t the only folks dealing with occasional selection questions. Is Gunler a problem child or is he just confident? I would love to know more, but the talent is evident.

Gunler is just confident it seems. The Swedish federation sadly doesn’t trust him, and other younger skilled, creative players, instead going for 2 lines of defensive shutdown hockey at least. That isn’t working as well as having three scoring offensive lines in modern hockey in general.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad