The 2019-20 Tank Command Thread - Part 2: The Tank is back on?: 30th place | 69.8pt projection

2019-20 Tankathon: Who are the tanking teams

• ANA

• ARI

• BOS

• BUF

• CGY

• COL

• CBJ

• DAL

• DET

• EDM

• FLA

• LAK

• MIN

• MTL

• NSH

• NJD

• NYI

• NYR

• PHI

• PIT

• SJS

• STL

• TBL

• TOR

• VAN

• VGK

• WSH

• WPG

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
San Jose is supposed to suck, 3 wins in a row, totally harshing my tank buzz

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008

7 points in those 3 games for Burns/Karlsson.

The team is too good when those two (specifically) are playing up to their capabilities.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
san jose isnt 'supposed to suck' that is just what some poeple on the sens board were saying

they won't be anywhere at the bottom of the standings. They have way to much talent

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
Melnyk proclaimed that he'd spend close to the cap starting in 2021 and that it would usher in a new era: Five Years Of Unparalleled Success.

Obvioulsy, the second he said that, it became a meme.

His public statement to the fans was When the GM confirms all the pieces are in place.... lol oyyy

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
The only games we're winning this year are against stacked teams like Tampa where they think they can take the night off and still win. We should lose all the head to heads vs the other tanking teams. I don't think we'll have any problem finishing last. We will be historically bad.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
san jose isnt 'supposed to suck' that is just what some poeple on the sens board were saying

they won't be anywhere at the bottom of the standings. They have way to much talent

The West has a lot of bad teams so SJ would have to really stumble to be bottom 10, but if they even miss the playoffs which they goaltending could do, we’ll see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad