The 2018-2019 Ticket Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
I am looking for 10 Lower level tickets to the Arizona Coyotes vs Chicago Blackhawks game on March 26. Tickets can be all side by side, or split one row apart (6 in one row, 4 in the row below/above or 5 and 5). Please let me know what you have available.
Contact the coyotes. They have flex packs you can use at one time with tickets of 10.

Comfort Eagle

Feb 28, 2008
Southeastern,MA
Hey all,

I'm a Bruins fan that has also become a Coyotes fan due to my youngest son loving the team We have gone to the Bruins games against the Coyotes for 4 or 5 years in a row now. I'm hoping to bring him to Arizona for a game sometime soon. I really like this team and the fans!

With all that being said my friend Larry bought tickets for the Shane Doan retirement game against the Jets. However just before leaving MA for AZ he looked at the tickets and realized they were for the Saturday April 6th game against the Jets (final game of the season before the playoffs. He quickly bought tickets for the Doan game and had a great time. However he needs to sell these tickets as he cannot get a refund from ticketmaster. These are 2 seats in section 111 Row S seats 14 and 15. The face value is $164 a piece and that is what he paid He's looking to get $100 a piece for them. Let me know if you are interested and I can get you in contact with him He has hard tickets in his possession.

Go Yotes !!!

EchoesoftheEighties

HF Oil's Unofficial Shitposter
Jan 30, 2006
Edmonton
Hey guys, my brother is going to be in town for the Jets game on April 6 and was looking for a pair. Please pm if you have anything! Thanks

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Hey all,

I'm a Bruins fan that has also become a Coyotes fan due to my youngest son loving the team We have gone to the Bruins games against the Coyotes for 4 or 5 years in a row now. I'm hoping to bring him to Arizona for a game sometime soon. I really like this team and the fans!

With all that being said my friend Larry bought tickets for the Shane Doan retirement game against the Jets. However just before leaving MA for AZ he looked at the tickets and realized they were for the Saturday April 6th game against the Jets (final game of the season before the playoffs. He quickly bought tickets for the Doan game and had a great time. However he needs to sell these tickets as he cannot get a refund from ticketmaster. These are 2 seats in section 111 Row S seats 14 and 15. The face value is $164 a piece and that is what he paid He's looking to get $100 a piece for them. Let me know if you are interested and I can get you in contact with him He has hard tickets in his possession.

Go Yotes !!!

Hey guys, my brother is going to be in town for the Jets game on April 6 and was looking for a pair. Please pm if you have anything! Thanks

You two have something to talk about.

Reactions: Sinurgy

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I have two freebies in my corporate suite tomorrow. Must meet me at Westgate (or pick up in Chandler).

It is a full suite, so there will be others there. But they’re free.

Text me at(480) 356-1808 if you want them. First come basis

Edit 1 left

Last edited:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Actually ticketmaster directly was cheaper than seatgeek go figure.

Anyone have a single they want to unload for tomorrow? I'll even pay ya for it within reason (IE not paying for a glass seat).

If not I'll just hit seatgeek later tonight.

Last edited:

Ken

Sep 19, 2019
I know this is a long-shot but trying to find some glass seats for the Nov 21st game: Leafs vs. Coyotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad