The 2018-2019 Ticket Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Can't make it tonight. Giving away my 2 seats Section 121, Row C (right next to Coyote bench/tunnel)

First come, first serve.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Just got an e-mail from the Coyotes with an offer for a Holiday pack for 10 tickets to either the Caps or Avs games on Dec. 22 or 23. Seats are lower ends row Q or higher and tickets are $55 each. It includes a group photo on the Coyotes bench after the game. I have five in my family and wanted to know if anyone else was interested so we could get to 10.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
Just got an e-mail from the Coyotes with an offer for a Holiday pack for 10 tickets to either the Caps or Avs games on Dec. 22 or 23. Seats are lower ends row Q or higher and tickets are $55 each. It includes a group photo on the Coyotes bench after the game. I have five in my family and wanted to know if anyone else was interested so we could get to 10.
So we’re looking at about 110 for two? (55 ea)

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
A generous STH has donated to me two tickets to sell for Friday's game against the Kings with proceeds to go to my daughter's memorial fund supporting local youth hockey. The seats are in 121, row C, three rows off the glass and right next to the tunnel where the Coyotes enter and exit the ice.

Face value is $84.50. I'm asking $75 per ticket OBO. Maybe an early Christmas present for family or friends while supporting a good cause? If interested, please PM me, and I'll send them over. Your name will be included as a donor on her GoFundMe page.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: AZviaNJ

AZviaNJ

Mar 31, 2011
AZ
A generous STH has donated to me two tickets to sell for Friday's game against the Kings with proceeds to go to my daughter's memorial fund supporting local youth hockey. The seats are in 121, row C, three rows off the glass and right next to the tunnel where the Coyotes enter and exit the ice.

Face value is $84.50. I'm asking $75 per ticket OBO. Maybe an early Christmas present for family or friends while supporting a good cause? If interested, please PM me, and I'll send them over. Your name will be included as a donor on her GoFundMe page.
Thanks in advance.
They're really good seats :)

Reactions: RR

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
I have a pair of tickets for Friday's game vs. the Kings that I'll electronically transfer to the first taker. They are near center ice way up high (Section 216, Row I, Seats 10 and 11). I don't check this forum that often, so the best way to contact me is by e-mail at tpolakis-at-cox-dot-net.

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
I have a pair of tickets for Friday's game vs. the Kings that I'll electronically transfer to the first taker. They are near center ice way up high (Section 216, Row I, Seats 10 and 11). I don't check this forum that often, so the best way to contact me is by e-mail at tpolakis-at-cox-dot-net.

They're claimed.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Hey guys, if anyone’s got an extra ticket tonight, I’m interested in buying.

If you have one upstairs you don’t need, I’ll be more than happy to throw $20-25 your way.

BOGO

Oct 20, 2017
This is in no way promoting the app, but I heard about this app called InWeGo today that is $29 a month and supposedly gets you unlimited tickets to the Coyotes games and other events. I am just curious if anyone has tried the app. It seems like a bit of a rip off because if you unsubscribe and then later decide to resubscribe they charge you a $49 reactivation fee. You can skip that by paying $5 a month to keep your account idle, but either way it seems like a gouge to me. I am guessing they are giving you nosebleeds on the seats, and I always try to sit lower level these days. If it was a good deal though, I would consider trying it despite the crazy reactivation fee.

Reactions: doaner

AZviaNJ

Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Anyone want my 2 seats for tonight? Section 121, row C.

Please PM if interested.

sabresfan3383

Dec 3, 2004
Tonawanda, NY
Hey, I'm going to be in Phoenix area at the end of February and am looking for tix to the Canucks game on 2/25. If anybody is looking to move tix, I'm looking for 4, preferably lower aisles, as I'm a bigger guy and need all the leg space I can get haha.
Thanks!

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Anyone trying to get rid of some tickets to the game Thursday against CBJ? I'll be in the area and would love to catch the came.
Tickets will be dirt cheap on the resale market. You could also try signing up for reply buy, they've been have some very good specials recently.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
I got two free ones for that game as s “secret shopper” kind of thing. Anyone else ever do that before?

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I got two free ones for that game as s “secret shopper” kind of thing. Anyone else ever do that before?

I have done that at least once. Not much to it, really, as I recall, just fill out a quick survey afterwards and sit in the lower bowl. Brilliant.

Reactions: doaner

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
I have done that at least once. Not much to it, really, as I recall, just fill out a quick survey afterwards and sit in the lower bowl. Brilliant.

Nice! Do they give any food vouchers or just the game? I thought it was a scam at first, but considering it came from the coyotes, I assumed it had to be legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->