The 2018-2019 Ticket Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Not sure if this is the right place to post, I just scored three lower levels to tomorrow for $14 each on Stub Hub.

My opinion that you didn't ask for is that the GDT would probably be the best place for that, but it doesn't exist yet. :

Someone seems desperate to dump some tickets for anything at all though, because I saw this on Discord:

Screenshot_20181029-123930_Gametime.jpg

It's the laughingstock franchise of the NHL on a Tuesday night in October, so I'm not actually surprised. Lower bowl ends also seem like the least popular seats in the arena, judging by which sections have the most empty seats on nights where our attendance isn't so good.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Those prices are ridiculous. Reminds me of the one time on StubHub I got two lower bowl seats to a Yotes game for $5 each. I looked up the guy's name on the tickets and he was a reseller from New York. Resellers probably dumping hoping to get something rather than a big nothing.

Feb 12, 2003
I'm looking for a pair of lower level tickets, PM if you have anything available. Checking secondary markets now.

flyingjay

Jun 25, 2012
Winnipeg
We are looking for four for Apr. 6th vs. the Jets. Best to buy off ticketmaster? Or would someone be willing to sell their on here?

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
We are looking for four for Apr. 6th vs. the Jets. Best to buy off ticketmaster? Or would someone be willing to sell their on here?

Ticketmaster is probably the safe bet, as early as they go on sale (not sure if that game's on sale yet). Winnipeg on a Saturday is going to be a big draw and probably not one where you can find tickets for below face value on resale sites.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Not sure where else to post this but figured I'd try this thread first...

I'm just wondering if anyone has any information on tickets for the Shane Doan retirement game? I've been trying to buy some for quite awhile now but was told they wouldn't go on sale until sometime in late November. So when they had that second half single game tickets presale just before Thanksgiving I figured that's when they'd go on sale but I checked the morning the sale started and it still showed zero tickets available. I've checked regularly since then and I've never seen a single seat available. So either the game has somehow been sold out before single game tickets were even made available or there's some shenanigans going on. So if anyone has any relevant helpful or insightful information I'd appreciate it!

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun

I'm just wondering if anyone has any information on tickets for the Shane Doan retirement game? I've been trying to buy some for quite awhile now but was told they wouldn't go on sale until sometime in late November. So when they had that second half single game tickets presale just before Thanksgiving I figured that's when they'd go on sale but I checked the morning the sale started and it still showed zero tickets available. I've checked regularly since then and I've never seen a single seat available. So either the game has somehow been sold out before single game tickets were even made available or there's some shenanigans going on. So if anyone has any relevant helpful or insightful information I'd appreciate it!

I was thinking the same. Near as I can tell, they are using that game to sell ticket packages. You have to buy partial plans, flex packs (10 tickets) or get group pricing (10 tickets minimum). Doan is being held hostage and the ransom is to buy 9 additional tickets.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
They did go on sale.. but not with that presale (They were exempt from it... of course). I did the same thing as above and realized I had to wait. I waited until black Friday until midnight to try and get some. Ticketmaster crapped the bed though and I ended up buying from elsewhere... but after that I checked again and they did in fact show up. SO they did actually have SOME at some point for sale. It was very glitchy and strange... I had it telling me there were absolutely no tickets (not even resale) at midnight when I knew there were.
It cost me more but I wanted to make sure I had my seats for me and some friends.

So, yes... they did actually go on sale around that time frame. However, the website was very poor with its response and it's likely they got bought out. Moral of the story... ticketmaster is terrible.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Edit on my post.

I don’t have tickets to tomorrow’s game. I have tickets to the one on 1/16. My girl bought those and panicked when she saw the Sharks were coming to town this weekend when we couldn’t make it and spilled the beans.

False alarm. Sorry to let anyone down who reached out to me about the freebies. Lol

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ

Talked to my rep. You need to buy a 10-game flex plan to guarantee tickets for that game unless you want to take the chance of them having some singles left a couple of weeks before the game. The plans include 10 ticket vouchers, four of which can be used for the Doan game. There is a hefty premium for the Doan game that ranges from $40 - $46 a seat upstairs and $49 - $83 a seat downstairs.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Talked to my rep. You need to buy a 10-game flex plan to guarantee tickets for that game unless you want to take the chance of them having some singles left a couple of weeks before the game. The plans include 10 ticket vouchers, four of which can be used for the Doan game. There is a hefty premium for the Doan game that ranges from $40 - $46 a seat upstairs and $49 - $83 a seat downstairs.
Thanks for the heads up RR, I had a feeling there were some sort of shenanigans going on. I can't say I blame them for taking advantage of the situation though!

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
I have a pair of tickets for tonight's game. 116/Q/1-2. They were paid for and returned last minute due to the buyer's conflict. Hit me up if you can use them.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I have a voucher for Tuesday’s game for either lower or upper bowl. Two tickets.

I can’t use them. Pm me if you want them. Will have to pick up the voucher from me though. I can do my best to meet in east valley

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Edit - I posted in OT thread instead, seemed more appropriate.

Last edited:

Tad Mikowski

Hail to the King Baby
Sponsor
May 31, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Does anyone know how much it is to upgrade to lower level seats. Got tickets for christmas but the upper level gives me vertigo. The lady on the phone wasnt very helpful. Thanks

Feb 12, 2003
Does anyone have any lower levels they are trying to get rid of for tonight? I always love the Kings-Coyotes games, I wish there was more of a rivalry between the two teams besides the Arizona anti-LA rivalry.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
If anyone sees any relatively cheap lower bowl tickets for the March 31 game against the Wild can y'all let me know (unless you plan on buying them)? I finally got all settled into my place down here and it would be fun to go see my Wild take on my new hometown team. I only really need one, but would take two if the price was right.

Imaravencawcaw

Jul 19, 2018
If anyone sees any relatively cheap lower bowl tickets for the March 31 game against the Wild can y'all let me know (unless you plan on buying them)? I finally got all settled into my place down here and it would be fun to go see my Wild take on my new hometown team. I only really need one, but would take two if the price was right.
I'm planning on going to that game as well, so if I see any cheap singles I'll try to remember to let you know

Reactions: AKL

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
The Coyotes do a "you win when we win" sale after each win. I got two tickets to Thursday's game against the Ducks, upper bowl, Coyotes shoot twice end, row A, $30 total.

oilers106

Nov 25, 2008
I am looking for 10 Lower level tickets to the Arizona Coyotes vs Chicago Blackhawks game on March 26. Tickets can be all side by side, or split one row apart (6 in one row, 4 in the row below/above or 5 and 5). Please let me know what you have available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->