Speculation: THE 2018-2019 ADAMGRAVES 6 IN 5 THREAD

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
2017-18 6in5 thread_zpsovoyp6ke.jpg

One of my favourite threads of the year, puts everything in purrspective (I'll see myself out...)

It's a bit of a hack job but I'm not wizard in Paint 3D like I use to be. Big thanks to @pb1300, you jazzed it all up last year and I just continued the theme.

Looking forward to a great year, let's take it game by game, point by point and set by set. 100pts minimum or we riot. :cheers:

EDIT - BACK TO BACKS ARE IN SCORE BOX IN BLUE, WE HAVE 15 OF THEM.

Last edited:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Put me down for 102 points this year

Set 1: W- SOL- OTL- W-W
@Beach Reptile liking this post today reminding me not only of our team's failures, but that I should've taken the same approach as I do in fantasy- pick some players from teams I hate and bench my favorites so it's a win win.

If I picked L- SOL- OTL-L-L, it would suck anyway but at least I'd have been a little closer to correction LOL...no lol. This sucks.

Beach Reptile

Jan 17, 2018
@Beach Reptile liking this post today reminding me not only of our team's failures, but that I should've taken the same approach as I do in fantasy- pick some players from teams I hate and bench my favorites so it's a win win.

If I picked L- SOL- OTL-L-L, it would suck anyway but at least I'd have been a little closer to correction LOL...no lol. This sucks.

Lmao didn’t even notice the date on your comment. My b

Reactions: CHGoalie27

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
AG hasn't been here in years. You should take the credit for this now.
Especially with the chart done by you(I assume).

I did the info and template, @pb1300 gets the credit for the graphics and bringing it to life last year. I just recycled his finished product and updated the schedule for this year. Took a couple hours.

Last edited:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA

@Beach Reptile Update: So I benched Mika tonight hoping he will help the Rangers win another game and he had a hell of a night including a shorthanded goal. It may effect my fantasy team's week, but I dont have 40 or so fantasy team jerseys lol

Reactions: Beach Reptile

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad