Speculation: THE 2018-2019 ADAMGRAVES 6 IN 5 THREAD

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
So....18-6 is the goal right. Since I hate all things Panthers, including me, let's do this

Carolina
LA
@ Colorado
@ Arizona
@ Vegas
Carolina
Ottawa
@ Pitt
@ Bos
Minnesota
Detroit
@ San Jose
@ LA
@ Anaheim
@ Dallas
Arizona
Boston
@ Toronto
@ Montreal
@ Ottawa
@ Boston
Washington
New York Islanders
New Jersey

Where are those 18 wins coming from?

Reactions: CHGoalie27

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
So....18-6 is the goal right. Since I hate all things Panthers, including me, let's do this

Where are those 18 wins coming from?

Just my guesses. Id say that we have to win our next two at home, and go 2 out 3 on our next road trip to have a chance at this.

Carolina
LA
@ Colorado
@ Arizona

@ Vegas
Carolina
Ottawa

@ Pitt
@ Bos
Minnesota
Detroit

@ San Jose
@ LA
@ Anaheim
@ Dallas
Arizona
Boston

@ Toronto
@ Montreal
@ Ottawa

@ Boston
Washington
New York Islanders
New Jersey

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Just my guesses. Id say that we have to win our next two at home, and go 2 out 3 on our next road trip to have a chance at this.

Carolina
LA
@ Colorado
@ Arizona

@ Vegas
Carolina
Ottawa

@ Pitt
@ Bos
Minnesota
Detroit

@ San Jose
@ LA
@ Anaheim
@ Dallas
Arizona
Boston

@ Toronto
@ Montreal
@ Ottawa

@ Boston
Washington
New York Islanders
New Jersey

Also have to account the wrench that is the trade deadline, which is the same day as the Colorado game. Hopefully all moves happen before the deadline so that whoever we lose or get are accounted for by Monday's game.

TheImpatientPanther

Florida Flukin Panthers > LTIR Maple Leafs
Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Hanging on by our last asshair but still somehow in it :crossfing
Congrats to Lu for 3rd all time in wins!

17-4-1 = 97pts

2017-18 6in5 thread_zpsovoyp6ke.jpg

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Considering the one loss that set was a ref game, I'm stupid enough to think a similar result on the upcoming set is not only possible but likely. It's the set after that looks the most challenging.

WaitingForThatCab

Gas up the Lombo
Mar 11, 2017
Considering the one loss that set was a ref game, I'm stupid enough to think a similar result on the upcoming set is not only possible but likely. It's the set after that looks the most challenging.

Please do not remind me of that game at this time.

TheImpatientPanther

Florida Flukin Panthers > LTIR Maple Leafs
Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Count the asshairs por favor @ThePatientPanther

Down to our final asshair, we literally can only afford to lose one more point, getting us to 97 pts

If we go 12-0, 98pts would probably be enough to get in by one or two points, that story line would be fun for writers/bloggers, miss by one last year and then get in by one the next. As much as we'd probably be bounced by Tampa in 4 or 5, it'd be a fun series to build some sort of rivalry as I'd hope we can both continue to be playoff teams going forward.

I think we can sweep both LA and ANA if Boughner can optimize the roster and players in each game. One would assume Monty will play one of the games and then get a night off for Lu or Reim. After that, I hate playing DAL and BOS while ARI isn't a pushover at all anymore.

With Monty playing the way he is, anything is possible but are we capable of a 15 game win streak to end the season?
I don't cringe or tense up as much when the shots come in on the rookie as much as watching Lu or Reim this year.
The guys have seemed to rally a bit around the young tendie, it's refreshing to see him handle the puck like a young Smith/Brodeur and hope his confidence keeps smashing through any barriers ahead.

2017-18 6in5 thread_zpsovoyp6ke.jpg

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
Everyone the Panthers called up from Springfield should have been called up earlier. That was a hell of a long dumpster fire stretch of games to just sit around and wish upon a star something different happens.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
We are not losing again in regular season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->