Prospect Info: The 2016 NHL Entry Draft III [10th Overall]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Pronman has us picking Sergachev fwiw. He says its between him and Keller for the Avs. This is what everything has pointed to.

If the Avs walk away with either of those guys, I will call it a good day.

I wasn't big on Keller at first but he's growing on me, he really has elite level offensive skills. See's the ice extremely well.

And I've been a big fan of all 3 of the big 3 dmen, so I'd be perfectly content with any of them.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV

Its a good listen, nice that they did this.

I like this. This is actually good coverage on the team. Hepple sounds like a smart guy, really really good talker too.

I trust him and the scouting staff. I think they did a nice job last year. I have always liked the Beaudin pick and its looking like they got a gem in the 2nd with Greer.

I know the draft isn't as deep but I really hope they can do something promising again in the 2nd. In the first i'm all in for Brown or Keller. I feel like Brown will be the first target and Keller the second option. I'll be shocked if Brown makes it to 10 though.

agentblack

Apr 11, 2011
New York City
Seems like that 10th pick (if they keep it) is going to be one of the usual suspects we have all talked about
So im super curious to see what happens in the 2nd and 3rd rounds tomorrow
My dream scenario would be Serg and Benson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad