Prospect Info: The 2015 NHL Entry Draft Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Mem Cup is always a great tournament. Looking forward to some great hockey every night, and two great games every night when the Ducks/Hawks are also on.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I have a knock off #97 McDavid Oilers jersey which just showed up to my house for me to give my nephew for his birthday!! He's a huge Oilers fan and is 10 years old. His 5 years of loving hockey has been quite the letdown so the kid is pretty excited.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
This Noah Juulsen character seems like a nice option with our 2nd round pick.

How likely is it that he's available for us in the 2nd round? Who can tell me more about him?

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan

How likely is it that he's available for us in the 2nd round? Who can tell me more about him?

I don't think there's any chance Juulsen is available at 40. Think he goes in the 25-35 range

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=199905

http://lastwordonsports.com/2015/05/17/2015-nhl-draft-profile-45-noah-juulsen/

I would love to get him but he shouldn't get past the oilers at 33.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I want Nathan Noel in round two just to get some Newfie blood in there :laugh:
The kid is good though. I played a few games of pickup with him and the other Newfie kids in the Q a couple of years ago (the summer before he started in the Q) and he was easily more talented than the 19-20 year old kids. Avs camp invitee Marcus Power was there too but probably wasn't exactly giving it his all. Noel looked like he was trying to impress everyone haha.

R S

Sep 18, 2006

There's a chance he's available but we'll see. He's one of my favourites, coming in at #7 on my WHL rankings which get released next week.

Raw frame with plenty of room to grow. Moves the puck well, skates ok, has a big time shot and loves to play physical. Could be like a Brent Seabrook type if development goes very good.

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
Yeah, this whole one hour thing sucks. I never minded needing to watch the next day, but at least show most of the game.

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
I have a knock off #97 McDavid Oilers jersey which just showed up to my house for me to give my nephew for his birthday!! He's a huge Oilers fan and is 10 years old. His 5 years of loving hockey has been quite the letdown so the kid is pretty excited.

I like this

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I wouldn't... Too much risk in losing out on too many players at 21. If that pick was ~17 instead, I would.

On Juulsen, he is one of the late risers this year. They have a tendency to be picked a bit higher than people peg them at. I think somebody in the 20s falls in love and picks him. IMO he is more of a mid 30s sort of player in this draft. He does have good upside though, and I love his physical edge he brings while being good on both ends of the ice.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
What would you guys like to see in the next poll question? Done all the potential ones I can think of. I could go back to 10th position since the players are starting to trick in and out of where they might potential go.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
What would you guys like to see in the next poll question? Done all the potential ones I can think of. I could go back to 10th position since the players are starting to trick in and out of where they might potential go.

3rd rounders haha

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008

Back to #10!

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012

Best player that we could have drafted with our 5th round pick. :rant: :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad