Prospect Info: The 2015 NHL Entry Draft Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I would trade with Edmonton for #16 and #33.

Buffalo would have to pay #21, #31 and #51 for #10.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Yeah ideally I'd like to stay around 15 too. Part of me thinks we shouldn't pass up a top 10 talent but the other part of me thinks that they won't just take whoever is left at 10 because they are BPA anyway.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I'd probably do that Oilers trade. It would depend on who the first 9 picks are.

However, if the pick is traded, I prefer that fantasy Hamhuis trade that Canucks fans keep talking about on their board. Even though I know it'll never happen.

El_Loco_Avs

Jul 6, 2003
The Netherlands
So I only just found out there's a dutch kid in the entry draft this year, and he might be the second ever Dutch born player in the NHL! Good chance too.

Daniel Sprong is ranked #20 I hope by some random miracle he ends up with us. Has to. Plz.

El_Loco_Avs

Jul 6, 2003
The Netherlands
Just so you don't get too attached... Sprong considers himself Canadian.

Eh. He moved to Canada to play hockey yeah. Fairly young too, but he's news here now. His dad was a dutch pro too. And i doubt he'll ever sniff the Canadian national team so I'm assuming he may want to play for the dutch team occasionally.

Basically he's a reverse Jonathan De Guzman, I guess :laugh:

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Eh. He moved to Canada to play hockey yeah. Fairly young too, but he's news here now. His dad was a dutch pro too. And i doubt he'll ever sniff the Canadian national team so I'm assuming he may want to play for the dutch team occasionally.

Basically he's a reverse Jonathan De Guzman, I guess :laugh:

He thinks he can be a Canadian national team sort of player and should be a Canadian citizen soon (if he isn't already). I'll say right now that he won't ever play for the Dutch.

It is cool seeing somebody come from a non-traditional country though.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=744857

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edward-island/islanders-star-daniel-sprong-waits-for-canadian-passport-1.2838701

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/juniors/why-islanders-sprong-wont-play-in-tourneys/

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
For my own entertainment I am going to assume he is related to Tyrone Sprong and going to start bringing flying knees into the NHL fight game.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Did y'all hear that Sprong wanted to play hockey because he grew up watching the Avs? Forget all those Minnesotans born in THE State, we are going to someday get all the kids born in the 90s.

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
Did y'all hear that Sprong wanted to play hockey because he grew up watching the Avs? Forget all those Minnesotans born in THE State, we are going to someday get all the kids born in the 90s.

The majority of the idols are back with the avs as well(Roy, Sakic, Foote). Just have to bring Forsberg back in some minor role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad