The 2014-2015 Blues Discussion Thread - Part II

Kasparov

May 29, 2013
I think if we were making a move for an important player(top 6 forward) that it would've happened already. Hitch would want him in camp and preseason games to grow accustomed to the system. It just doesn't make much sense to me.

That makes a lot of sense. I world REALLY like to have kadri, I think he's a great player that hasn't even come close to his potential yet, but I worry about making too many changes like some posters have said. I also wonder how defensively competent the kid is. All I see of him is great goal scoring potential, but I would have for our 3c to be a defensive liability that a team like Chicago or LA could exploit.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Why the draft? If Army is smart he trades him at the deadline. He has leverage with his contract not expiring.

It's a three year contract, it's not expiring anytime soon. Unless we're trading Berglund for someone better than him, it would make us a worse team if he's dealt at the deadline.

Kasparov

May 29, 2013
It's a three year contract, it's not expiring anytime soon. Unless we're trading Berglund for someone better than him, it would make us a worse team if he's dealt at the deadline.

If i'm not mistaken, i believe bergy's NTC kicks in after this year...or something like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad