The 2014-2015 6 in 5 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
AaronEkbald should add that to his list of hits/plays that got no suspensions. Sucks that it was like the 5th time THIS SEASON that one of our guys got hit high and got nothing

Silly to think we get treated worse than other teams.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
Found out I passed my first section of the CPA exam this morning, have a really good workout planned for tonight, and made some delicious turkey burgers. I have a good feeling about the game tonight! Let's go Panthers!

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Found out I passed my first section of the CPA exam this morning, have a really good workout planned for tonight, and made some delicious turkey burgers. I have a good feeling about the game tonight! Let's go Panthers!

Instead, spend all yer $ and get yer ass to the UC.

Wonder how many Panthers jerseys in the house tonight...

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
TOR - W : A team like the Leafs is what we need to get our offensive mojo back.
MTL - W : You always seem to get a great game from Luo back home in MTL.
OTT - W : A good offensive game, followed by a good defensive game, means we put it all together against the Senators.
PIT - W : We always seem to get under the Pens skin. A tough win I'm expecting.
CHI - OT/SOL : Hawks are a lot like the Blues. If we can keep up to them defensively, we might bring this to OT/SO. Like the Blues, I wouldn't expect to be them for the extra point.

I was 2/4 on the first four. Hopefully my 50% picking continues.

I hope I'm right and we make it to OT.

I hope I'm wrong and we get 2 points instead of 1. ;)

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
TOR - W : A team like the Leafs is what we need to get our offensive mojo back.
MTL - W : You always seem to get a great game from Luo back home in MTL.
OTT - W : A good offensive game, followed by a good defensive game, means we put it all together against the Senators.
PIT - W : We always seem to get under the Pens skin. A tough win I'm expecting.
CHI - OT/SOL : Hawks are a lot like the Blues. If we can keep up to them defensively, we might bring this to OT/SO. Like the Blues, I wouldn't expect to be them for the extra point.

3/5 on my game calls, not too shabby.

Obviously you want at least 6 in 5, but at the start of the set if you told me by the end we'd be 2 points behind Boston I'd take it.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
The Bruins are 2-6-2 in their last 10. It's pathetic that we haven't been able to pass them. Eventually they'll put together 4 wins and we'll be toast.

Wander

May 12, 2014
Largely depends on how the head-to-heads with Boston go. Florida has to go 3-0 or at least 2-1 and playoffs are still possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad