Prospect Info: The 2013 NHL Entry Draft: Part II | [Avs Currently In: 29th overall]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MvpKinnon

Jul 23, 2011
Helsinki, Finland
Well it seems FLA has already decided to clinch the top 2. So 29th looks like our best case scenario. Another week of waiting until the lottery. I just want to get it over with. This season hasn't felt shortened at all :laugh:

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Get on it Sherman!
88850283_display_image.jpg

Pracey: Haha, I just sank your battleship Greg.
Sherman: Wait, I think I just heard them call our name.
Bettman: And with pick number 41 Avalanche pick Mitchell Heard
Pracey: WTF
Sherman: Play it cool. Just pretend that we like his intangibles.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Well it seems FLA has already decided to clinch the top 2. So 29th looks like our best case scenario. Another week of waiting until the lottery. I just want to get it over with. This season hasn't felt shortened at all :laugh:

Hoping for a 3 point game between TB & Carolina, watching it right now. Carolina scored 16 seconds into the game, but Carlolina needs to win in the end because they sit at 37 and Tampa sits with 38.

ANewHope

Nuggets|Avs|Broncos
May 26, 2011

I'm probably the only Avs fan who is happy about Florida losing. Hopefully they win the lottery, take Jones and the Avalanche have there choice between Mac and Drouin. Worst case another team wins the lotto and we draft 3rd overall, getting whoever is left of Mac/Drouin.

I want MacKinnon or Drouin, so 29th is ideal for me :laugh:

Rhaego

May 18, 2011
Pracey: Haha, I just sank your battleship Greg.
Sherman: Wait, I think I just heard them call our name.
Bettman: And with pick number 41 Avalanche pick Mitchell Heard
Pracey: WTF
Sherman: Play it cool. Just pretend that we like his intangibles.

I really like this post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad