The 2013-2014 NHL Playoffs Thread

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
So far my SCF prediction has been correct. I called that NY would prevent the sweep and go back to LA only for LA to win it. We will see tonight.

If we won the cup I would cheer loud and proud when Bettman came out.

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
So far my SCF prediction has been correct. I called that NY would prevent the sweep and go back to LA only for LA to win it. We will see tonight.

If we won the cup I would cheer loud and proud when Bettman came out.

I am just imagining the comments from some parts of the league...seeing Bettman cheered and handing the cup over to the Coyotes you know the team that is located in that place that shouldn't have hockey.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
With the Kings winning the cup again, I'll say that I once again feel happy for any of the good apples in the Kings Fanbase and for any of the Coyotes Fans(like those who are originally from the LA Area now living in Arizona) who cheer for the Kings as well regardless if secretly cheer for them or not.

Last edited:

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
What an amazing game. Some really REALLY close goals in OT by both teams. It's funny how the Stanley Cup winner came down to a dirty rebound goal. Nothing flashy.

I feel bad for Lundqvist. Looked like he was crying during the handshake line.

What a great game. Glad I watched that one, it was well worth it.

Congratulations to Utah-native Trevor Lewis for being a 2-time Stanley Cup Champion!

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
A pretty well-matched, great series overall that was much closer than 5 games. Rangers fought the Kings all the way through and Lundqvist kept them in it as long as he could. Sucks that I have to see Dustin ******* Brown eat cereal from the Grail again for the 2nd time in 3 years, but congrats to the Kings.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Thank god that **** is over. Now the real excitement of counting down to Coyotes hockey can begin.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Thank god that **** is over. Now the real excitement of counting down to Coyotes hockey can begin.

That's only if our GM can get it right this offseason as I really don't want to be looking to call for the heads of others at all next season.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
That's only if our GM can get it right this offseason as I really don't want to be looking to call for the heads of others at all next season.
I still have plenty of faith in GMDM, regardless of our "dumpster diving" in the FA again.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
Starting goalie (Quick), Captain (Brown), and GWG scorer (Martinez) all American players.

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
I thought it was funny a coach from the east didn't get a previous playoff team into the playoffs. A coach from the west took their eastern team to the SCF.

The more the hockey spotlight is on an area close to ours the better. So I am happy the Kings won and I am also happy I can stop rooting for them.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
hMZ7dic.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad