Post-Game Talk: That's how you backup goalie, James! Driedger is oustanding in 4-2 win over Canes

How does Florida play the post Christmas back-to-back

• Bobrovsky/Monty split

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I love those Games, now the Game get the Grit and you know something will happen.

No one knows for what all the call was, on Conolly and no one knows why Dzingel cant serve the extra two, all other was in the Dressingroom.

LastOfADyingBeard

Someone please call Yandle a cab
Mar 23, 2016
What did Connolly do that was unsportsmanlike conduct?
nothing. nothing at all. I guess he looked too intimidating when he got crosschecked while not having a stick in his hands... right after getting slashed to the face with a stick

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Brown was the one called for unsportsmanlike, not Connolly. Apparently. That was what they called in the arena.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
For me all those Penaltys should not matter, they only should play along their Game. When you cant get your Game starting, you start to disturb the other Game. By playing aggresive over the Top, Panthers did since once last Season and it worked for them.
So accept the Penaltys play on and win the Game.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
This is going to be a very tough period, the Canes are going to come in waves and push hard for goals.

I’m impressed with Dreidger so far. He’s looking steady, cool, calm and collected just like his Panthers debut game. Really happy with him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad