Post-Game Talk: That's how you backup goalie, James! Driedger is oustanding in 4-2 win over Canes

How does Florida play the post Christmas back-to-back

• Bobrovsky/Monty split

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
dadonov.jpg

Breakaway goal face! :laugh: Glad he came up clutch there. Boyler had a good game as well, looked quicker and well rested after sitting out against OTT.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Wonder if Svech gets tagged for a fine at least. That was a super dangerous slash. I like when Math plays physical and kinda wish he just turned mean. He can knock guys off the puck when he really wants to.

-ghoste

Reactions: harv33173

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Just finished re-watching the game from last night. You are right it got chippy but didnt surprise especially when you see Svechnikov having such a cocky attitude and swining after guys.

Cant stand those divers and their fans. And **** their storm surge. Worst thing ever
They sell it off as being the creators, but they just stole it from the Icelandic national soccer team!!!

Reactions: BabyBarkov

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Wonder if Svech gets tagged for a fine at least. That was a super dangerous slash. I like when Math plays physical and kinda wish he just turned mean. He can knock guys off the puck when he really wants to.

-ghoste

Seems Muzzin took a page out of Math's book of mean

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
In regards to nicknames among the team, hearing Weegs calls Vatrano, Bobblehead is pretty funny. Lol, Judging from things the ice side mics pick up when Frank the Tank has a chance go not quite as he wanted, his nickname could be F-bomb.

Bag Of Beans

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Nice interview with Acciari today on Spittin' Chiclets
I usually take the full 3 days or whatever it is in between episodes to listen to a full episode, but I might make an exception with this one and just crush the whole thing at once, or skip ahead.
I'm kind of interested to hear the betting Corner tonight. I feel like doing some gambling :naughty::crossfing , as me and my buddies are going out for the last Monday Night Football of the Year tonight at a sports bar.

Reactions: wampa13jku

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
I usually take the full 3 days or whatever it is in between episodes to listen to a full episode, but I might make an exception with this one and just crush the whole thing at once, or skip ahead.
I'm kind of interested to hear the betting Corner tonight. I feel like doing some gambling :naughty::crossfing , as me and my buddies are going out for the last Monday Night Football of the Year tonight at a sports bar.

Me too! I usually listen to it on the way to work so it takes me a few drives to finish it, Acciari is the first interview so its cool

Reactions: PantherboyHTR

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Need a big effort tonight. Yes, it's only Christmas time, but a five point lead sounds much nicer than a lead of only one point. Let's not be the Reggies tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->