TV: That 70's Show

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
As a father, I can appreciate the Red Foreman approach much more now that the kids are getting older. Their friends are definitely dumb-*****. We were sitting at dinner the other night, and one of their friends was out front waiting for my son throwing rocks down at the driveway. I told him to go tell him to go away before I yell at him. My wife was cracking up because I have turned into Red.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
As a father, I can appreciate the Red Foreman approach much more now that the kids are getting older. Their friends are definitely dumb-*****. We were sitting at dinner the other night, and one of their friends was out front waiting for my son throwing rocks down at the driveway. I told him to go tell him to go away before I yell at him. My wife was cracking up because I have turned into Red.

Should of sprayed him with the hose

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006

:laugh:

Teenagers are pretty dumb. Maybe not Kelso dumb, but they do some stupid things. I hope you threaten to put your foot in someone's ass soon. :D

Should of sprayed him with the hose

:laugh:

Ok, I'm on to season five, and I think this is where it starts to go downhill. Hyde and Jackie together? Donna is now rocking that catholic school uniform, which is great, but the storylines and jokes aren't so great so far.

Oh, and watching Jessica Simpson try to act was painful. Good thing she's nice to look at.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Finished season five. I take back my comments about it going downhill, this season was great. I still don't love Hyde and Jackie together, but there were some great stories and jokes from this season. Fez marrying Laurie and giving Red a heart attack was a good way to finish off the season.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Into season 7 now and I'm going to stop. It's really going downhill at this point and I knew I wasn't going to watch season 8 again anyway. It does get repetitive, but God help me, I do love this show. So many laughs.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Into season 7 now and I'm going to stop. It's really going downhill at this point and I knew I wasn't going to watch season 8 again anyway. It does get repetitive, but God help me, I do love this show. So many laughs.

I'm at the same spot. It's going downhill agreed, but still has its moments.

I'm going to finish it through, because I've never seen any of season 8. I've only ever seen the finale.. Won't be good but hey, just looking to kill some time. :laugh:

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I'm at the same spot. It's going downhill agreed, but still has its moments.

I'm going to finish it through, because I've never seen any of season 8. I've only ever seen the finale.. Won't be good but hey, just looking to kill some time. :laugh:

Oh man, season 8 was the worst. No Eric, no Kelso, some new guy played by Seth Meyers brother. With season 6 I noticed it going in a direction I didn't like even though I found it funny. Kelso becoming a father, Eric ditching Donna at the altar, Pam coming back and Bob having two women fight over him. Some pretty terrible ideas there.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
I don't know how anyone can hate the show. It was a gem for it's time. The only time it went downhill was when eric and kelso left the show. They tried to fill the voids but it was no use. Still, it wasn't completely horrible after they left, either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad