Thanks for Everything, Sully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Said it before and I'll say it again; I'd happily watch this team go 0-82 if they lost every game 7-6, and would way prefer that than watch a team sludge their way to a ton of 2-1 victories while muddying up the neutral zone and playing boring, "structured" hockey which gives fans narcolepsy and coaches boners.

While I wouldn't quite go *that* far, I do sort of concur with the "if we're losing, I hope we're at least scoring a bunch of goals" thing.

I might be in the minority, but I found the Flyers 2012 playoff series loss 100 times more exciting to watch than the Pens series versus the Isles in 2019 and the Habs in 2020.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
tumblr_lt36alGa4Z1qiyvrxo1_500.gif

If only Dave wasn't a damn Flyers fan

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Sullivan describing Crosby's play last night:

“I thought he was in beast mode tonight,” coach Mike Sullivan said.

With the win streak and now using pop culture lingo, it is about time for the Keyboard Experts to appreciate Mike Sullivan.

He's one of the top 5 coaches in the league. He's not a "turd" as the low brow posters claim here (despite winning them 2 cups).

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
Sullivan describing Crosby's play last night:

“I thought he was in beast mode tonight,” coach Mike Sullivan said.

With the win streak and now using pop culture lingo, it is about time for the Keyboard Experts to appreciate Mike Sullivan.

He's one of the top 5 coaches in the league. He's not a "turd" as the low brow posters claim here (despite winning them 2 cups).

Yeah if beast mode means interfering with the goalie :sarcasm:

Reactions: EVGENIMERLIN

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Not to beat a dead horse but regular season success is one thing…Sullivan’s test is and always will be the playoffs

Reactions: ColePens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad