OT: Thank You NFC West Champion Arizona Cardinals For A Great 2015 Season

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
The likelihood of BA putting Stanton out there before the game gets out of hand is probably somewhere between 0 and 0.0

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
We need more than a good, young quarterback. We need pass rushers and, unfortunately, more O-line help.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
I can't be too sad seeing that Palmer despite his poor performance in the last 2 games was able to recover well since his knee injury. Palmer is still a better QB than than garbage that replaced Kurt Warner.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I can't be too sad seeing that Palmer despite his poor performance in the last 2 games was able to recover well since his knee injury. Palmer is still a better QB than than garbage that replaced Kurt Warner.

Yes he is, but I don't think you can build a championship team around him.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Palmer can make a very good 2nd string QB if we can get a better QB in the offseason.

It's a shame we didn't get Manning seeing he's going back to his 2nd Superbowl with the Broncos.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
I think people knew that Carolina's defense was good, but man the DL is creating so much havoc. Pushing players back into Palmer and creating horrible throwing opportunities. I don't think that the Cardinals are this bad, but the Panthers are making the offense look that bad.

Poor tackling on defense, too. -3 turnover margin is also contributing to the current 27 point margin, which is expected.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
"You wonder if the finger has been bothering him not just in this game but ever since he injured it" - Troy Aikman.

Ya don't say....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad