OT: Thank You NFC West Champion Arizona Cardinals For A Great 2015 Season

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009

It's not all that often we have a very positive thread around these parts and this thread should be a very positive one.

As it stands, the Cardinals will get a playoff birth with a win over the Vikings on Thursday Night Football. The Cardinals will win the NFC West in Week 14 if they win and the Seahawks lose.

Let's go Cards!!!!

Thursday-Night-Football-Logo-05062014.jpg

latest

vs

135px-Minnesota_Vikings_second_2004_wordmark.png

Game is at 6:25PM Arizona Time on CBS5 and the NFL Network at home.

This thread is:

Pat-Tillman-Football.jpg

Pat Tillman approved!

Last edited:

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
AZ sports thread?

Hope the Cards make a deep run this year. Someone get Carson some bubble wrap and let's go back to the Superbowl. Cards @ Panthers should be one heck of an NFC championship game.

... and I jinxed it haha

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
We did a thread like this before back when the DBacks last made the playoffs and it was successful.

I'm so nervous for this game as it's another one of the biggest games ever in franchise history.

Go Cardinals!

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Literally every single one of the Vikings starting safeties is injured. In fact, it's so bad, I think they even started one of their corners at safety last week.

As long as the Cardinals don't shoot themselves in the head, they should be able to win this game, no problem.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Yep. Vikings 3 best defenders are out.

Eagles game got flexed to prime time, makes 5 showings this year.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
You fool you've doomed them! Any team we discuss falls apart!

Seriously though I love arians. His offense is a ton of fun to watch, he's got some great quotes and you can tell his team would jump on a grenade for him.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Heard an interesting stat about the Vikings - Adrian Peterson's best production comes when Bridgewater is under center, but Bridgewater can't seem to complete a pass unless he's out of the shotgun (and Peterson's production diminishes considerably in that formation).

I have a feeling that the Cards will exploit this mercilessly.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Minny gets too panicky when they get behind and immediately abandon the run. If I were them I would all but guarantee AP 20+ carries regardless of what the game "dictates".

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Minny gets too panicky when they get behind and immediately abandon the run. If I were them I would all but guarantee AP 20+ carries regardless of what the game "dictates".

4th and 17
Down by 3 in the 4th quarter
0:32 left
No timeouts
Ball on 50 yard line

BETTER RUN A HALFBACK DRAW

:sarcasm:

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Coyotes commercial during primetime football.

Didn't realize it but..

Today - Minnesota Vikings
Tomorrow - Minnesota Wild

Good work whoever did the Yotes schedule... good way to capitalize on the Minnesota sports fans visiting the valley.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad