Thank you Iggy Avatars - Completed avatars in posts #138-142

Theme?

• Total voters

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
If you have any issues getting the avatars to fit (HF is claiming some are larger than they really are), just PM me with the avatar number and the set it's from and I will do my best to reduce the size for you further

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
All the new avatars are really nice and I honestly don't have a clue how to do something like that so kudus to WWE. Good work.

However I won't be using one because I hate when everyone's avatar looks the same because individual avatars are how I generally recognize posters. Just my hang up though.

Signed,
Rubi the dawg.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
All the new avatars are really nice and I honestly don't have a clue how to do something like that so kudus to WWE. Good work.

However I won't be using one because I hate when everyone's avatar looks the same because individual avatars are how I generally recognize posters. Just my hang up though.

Signed,
Rubi the dawg.
If you want a custom one, I could do something up for you

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
If you want a custom one, I could do something up for you
That would be great! Can you work my dog's head into something?
My dog is real special to me. He's 8 years old and he came real close to dying last January (heart problems). The vet didn't think he was going to last the night. He did and he's gotten a lot better but he'll be on heart meds for the rest of his life....

Reactions: InfinityIggy

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
That would be great! Can you work my dog's head into something?
My dog is real special to me. He's 8 years old and he came real close to dying last January (heart problems). The vet didn't think he was going to last the night. He did and he's gotten a lot better but he'll be on heart meds for the rest of his life....
i'll shoot you a PM

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Nice work. I'm gonna stick with my current avatar until I can decide which one to use

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad