Thank you Iggy Avatars - Completed avatars in posts #138-142

Theme?

• Total voters

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Made a quick mock-up of a potential template.

Fun fact (and it honestly just happened to work this way) the font size for the flavour text (e.g. "Thank You Iggy") is 12px, and the font size for "12" is 120px and I honestly think they look the best at this resolution for 125*125 avatars, and I tried to get the best use out of the Flames' official font face.

Images used and text is interchangeable of course but I imagine only a few variations need to be made, as seen below; the left being "home jersey" style, and right being a "borderless avatar/away jersey" style.

View attachment 131775View attachment 131791

Curious to see what others come up with. This avatar *can* be made into an animated GIF but I honestly wanted a) to keep it simple and b) be kind of lazy at this point in time.
I did up this sample based on @Unlimited Chequing 's idea

giphy.gif

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
I don't think i've ever had a roster player in the avatar draft lol.
Well I had Foo but he only played a game or two. I've also had Matthew Phillips in the past, and Harvey the Hound I believe.
So Iginla will continue my streak, but it's Iggy, so I'm happy about that.
Man I wish 2004 turned out in our favor sigh.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
These won't be done for tomorrow. I'm hoping by the end of the weekend.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
No. It's bad enough when we use similar avatars and I'm too old and too busy to read usernames.
Same here. Does this forum accept signature lines? An Iggy picture tribute there would be cool and I'd do that.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Those are f***ing awesome my dudes, should probably ditch my Dougie avatar :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad