Post-Game Talk: Thank You Based Drai

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Now I freely admit to watching as little of the Flames as possible, but I’m surprised that their fans view Kylington as being ‘like Subban’ and definitely ‘going to the HHOF’. I never noticed that about him. Anyone else?

I don't know how you can even dare question their ability to project players.

They have the #1 draft pick of the last 10 years playing on their roster... Jankowski... of course they know their stuff when it comes to preposterous projections.

Reactions: harpoon

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
He plays hard no matter what his contract situation. Rob Brown singled him out in the post game show as one of the guys who was making plays all night. I’d be interested to see a shift chart but I can’t find one. Looked to me like Gagner was taking very short shifts tonight. Probably a smart move on his part.

9ec8fc0256c4ed9ccc69d461c325ef8c.png

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
I don't know how you can even dare question their ability to project players. They have the #1 draft pick of the last 10 years playing on their roster... Jankowski... of course they know their stuff when it comes to preposterous projections.
Its a quality point on your part. My bad.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Havent followed along, Stauffer said their was a defense pairing flip? How'd the blue line end up?

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I'm still kind of stunned at Burdasov's speed tonight. I don't recall reading anything or hearing about this.

Damn!

I watched quite a few highlight videos on youtube (many in obscure Russian titles :) )... and his skating looked decent there but it's always a question about how that will translate to the NHL level.

He's prime age and good size and seems not to be low iq out there. If his contract demands aren't outrageous... I think the Oilers should definitely consider signing him.

I doubt they find another player with that type of shot falling into their laps for "free" anytime soon.

Reactions: Aerrol

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
To everyone that wanted him signed at around that 4M per year long term deal back in 2017, the knowledgeable fans around here weren't just throwing up random numbers and random contracts. It was REALISTIC contract that using your brain and context of THAT season people could easilly see that Nurse would have signed that. Your very simple view of "We don't know 100% if anything would happen so we can't talk about!" is just simple minded, and would essentially shut down ALL contract discussion of EVERY single player in this league if we went by your "We don't know for sure though...." bull crap argument.

So you enjoyed the game, did you?

:naughty:

Reactions: Kolja

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad