Post-Game Talk: Thank You Based Drai

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
You’re talking in absolutes like it’s a no brainer he would of signed...

Is it great if we signed him to that? Absolutely.

You’re in here throwing your shoulder out while you pat yourself on the back like it woulda been a done deal.

To everyone that wanted him signed at around that 4M per year long term deal back in 2017, the knowledgeable fans around here weren't just throwing up random numbers and random contracts. It was REALISTIC contract that using your brain and context of THAT season people could easilly see that Nurse would have signed that. Your very simple view of "We don't know 100% if anything would happen so we can't talk about!" is just simple minded, and would essentially shut down ALL contract discussion of EVERY single player in this league if we went by your "We don't know for sure though...." bull crap argument.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
To everyone that wanted him signed at around that 4M per year long term deal back in 2017, the knowledgeable fans around here weren't just throwing up random numbers and random contracts. It was REALISTIC contract that using your brain and context of THAT season people could easilly see that Nurse would have signed that. Your very simple view of "We don't know 100% if anything would happen so we can't talk about!" is just simple minded, and would essentially shut down ALL contract discussion of EVERY single player in this league if we went by your "We don't know for sure though...." bull crap argument.
Can you take this talk somewhere else?

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
All I wanted to see out of this game was some healthy competition develop and I think we have that with Nygard, Burdasov and Jurco. Gagner isn't relinquishing that 2nd line spot either so some interesting battles up front developing.
I really want to see more from Burdasov, I think there might be something there MIGHT.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
All I wanted to see out of this game was some healthy competition develop and I think we have that with Nygard, Burdasov and Jurco. Gagner isn't relinquishing that 2nd line spot either so some interesting battles up front developing.
I really want to see more from Burdasov, I think there might be something there MIGHT.

He has good skill and isn’t slow at all.

I think he’s basically a Neal clone. Brings a lot more than Khaira.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I’m glad you were in the room talking contracts with them

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Can you take this talk somewhere else?

I'll take the conversation to where it started. You already gave your condescending two cents and now don't want any part of the discussion you butted in on. It's fine. It was a simple point I made about Nurse's contract, you thought differently and were proven wrong. Move on now, but don't think I won't reply to people trying to rip on my arguments with dumb arguments.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
He has good skill and isn’t slow at all.

I think he’s basically a Neal clone. Brings a lot more than Khaira.

He skates way better than I thought, that's what intrigued me the most. I thought he was just a slow plodding guy who shoots a lot but he can skate and made some smart little plays that I bet Tippett loves. Only one game of course but he's an interesting player.

Reactions: ujju2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad