GDT: Texas Stars @ OKC Barons: Sat. 12/22 6PM, We're Still Alive But The Barons Still Suck

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Yes 2 points = life

There is still a lot of time guys, our best player Nugent-Hopkins isn't even in the lineup at the moment and you know the Barons will be making runs at the Calder cup for a few more seasons here on in. Slow down.

First. Just got here, tuned in to see the Schultz goal (our 3rd) and what a beauty!

Now, I understand everything you said and I agree with every part of it but I wasn't acting like the world was going to end if we lose. I just simply said that losing 2 in a row and giving 4 points to a division rival is not a good thing. I'm sure you can agree with that. No one needs to slow down. I think that was a very reasonable thing to say and I'm pretty sure all of the players on okc feel the same way about these games...I'd hope so.

Either way though we seem to have come out strong, sad I missed that.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Some notable plays:
Schultz with his 2nd, dekes the goalie badly and scores on the backhand.

Paajarvi with a really nice feed to the slot for Teemu who fails to score. Teemu with a big hit later in the same shift he gets hit hard and falls awkwardly into the boards seems o.k. Byers takes exception and wins the fight with the guy that hit Teemu. Byers had a size advantage and to the Stars players credit he stood in there and answered the bell.

Last edited:

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
And the route is on as House scores on a wrister. 4-0 Barons Vandy and Fedun with the assists.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Some notable plays:
Schultz with his 2nd, dekes the goalie badly and scores on the backhand.

Paajarvi with a really nice feed to the slot for Teemu who fails to score. Teemu with a big hit later in the same hit get hit hard and falls awkwardly into the boards seems o.k. Byers takes exception and wins the fight with the guy that hit Teemu. Byers had a size advantage.

Did you happen to see the first 10 mins? Your highlights were right about when I started watching haha. If so, anything notable?

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
End of the first Barons outshot the Stars 14-9

Honestly, this is one of the biggest things this game. That was about all we did in the whole game last night.

I really think this team will be able to show up and battle for the wins when it matters most and that will be huge for us going forward.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Did you happen to see the first 10 mins? Your highlights were right about when I started watching haha. If so, anything notable?

I tuned in a few seconds before the Hall goal so I missed the 1st goal. Nothing overly notable besides the goal and what I mentioned above besides one of the Stars taking a hefty run at Deck which he either missed or at least didn't get all of Deck.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Did I call this bounceback game or what? I knew they'd give a much different performance tonight. Unfortunately I'm seeing it, this game not being streamed afaik, last nights was..:(

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
I tuned in a few seconds before the Hall goal so I missed the 1st goal. Nothing overly notable besides the goal and what I mentioned above besides one of the Stars taking a hefty run at Deck which he either missed or at least didn't get all of Deck.

Cool, thanks. I tuned in just before the 3rd goal which was an absolute beauty and the game just picked up from there it seemed. Solid period, lets win the 2nd now too!

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Also - atdhenet is working now, Texas Stars commentary, which isn't as bad as I've heard. Then again, there should be no complaining about free streams. If ya complain, then pay. That's my motto. :nod:

House scored too!! Looks like he's doing better than Cornet already. :sarcasm:

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Also - atdhenet is working now, Texas Stars commentary, which isn't as bad as I've heard. Then again, there should be no complaining about free streams. If ya complain, then pay. That's my motto. :nod:

House scored too!! Looks like he's doing better than Cornet already. :sarcasm:

Goal and an assist tonight if I am correct. And solid defensively as usual.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad