GDT: Texas Stars @ OKC Barons, Monday 12/31/12 5PM MDT Let's End The Year With A BANG!

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
I wish Arco would have got that pass over to Schultz earlier though. I think he waited a bit too long. Still almost a goal.

That he did. But commend him (a little ;) ) on creating a little out of nothing.

Did Paajarvi just get a decent shot off? Weird.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
We didn't say anything about this earlier but Pitlick had a shift in place of Harty earlier (he had something wrong with his skate) and he looked really good. Needs better linemates for a longer period of time.

Or at least that's what I thought. He's been taking the body like crazy this game it seems like.

Mcnofool6110

Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
We didn't say anything about this earlier but Pitlick had a shift in place of Harty earlier (he had something wrong with his skate) and he looked really good. Needs better linemates for a longer period of time.

Or at least that's what I thought. He's been taking the body like crazy this game it seems like.

Agreed on Pitlick - Deck has also been quietly good

Colton Saviour (or summat) with a nice rebound goal on Danis. 3-1.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Kind of late to the party but who's the color commentator? Sounds like he's a 80 year old senile cowboy

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
am I hardcore? I just ordered the gamestarting at the end of the first..

Arco definitely drsreves an NHL shot soon..and top six, not the usual 6:25 per game for ahl callups

Mcnofool6110

Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Lander takes a disproportionate amount of abuse, it seems. He gets clocked once a game, it must be.

PP Barons.

EDIT: Nevermind.
Justin Schultz doesn't care about those kinds of things. 4-1.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
am I hardcore? I just ordered the gamestarting at the end of the first..

Arco definitely drsreves an NHL shot soon..and top six, not the usual 6:25 per game for ahl callups

Yeah if he gets one it has to be top 6...he can't thrive in the bottom six.

And yes you are. Thanks for joining us Justin Schultz scores!!!! :)

Mcnofool6110

Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Hall almost kills a guy trying to deke him. Knee to the face! Unfortunately, not a hockey move.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
This team is just like the Oilers.

Outshot heavily. The difference is they find ways to win.

Mcnofool6110

Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
"There's no way Alex went after him for no reason"

Yeah. Probably is a vegetarian or something. Ends up eating Plante. Good fight for "The Duke"...?

EDIT: nope. Takes the extra 2. Ol' reliable.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
"There's no way Alex went after him for no reason"

Yeah. Probably is a vegetarian or something. Ends up eating Plante. Good fight for "The Duke"...?

The Duke would have destroyed him if that wasn't broken up :sarcasm:

In all honesty though I'm glad he went after him after that Prv hit.

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
My goodness is Yakupov gonna be happy when he finally has some teamates his caliber to play with..
Not trying to say that hid Russian teamates are no good..just cant keep up with his high up tempo game..Ebs, Schultz and Hall are all as intense as Yak...RNH will feed him passes for that wicked one timer..
Brett Hull wouldve never scored more than 20 goals if he wouldnt have had great set up men...Yakupov is a bit like Hull, better all around, but impatient and frustrated if he doesnt score every game like Hull..frustrated with average level teamates...
with these teamates Yak will be a superstar.
ny rant of the day...

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Lander takes a disproportionate amount of abuse, it seems. He gets clocked once a game, it must be.

PP Barons.

EDIT: Nevermind.
Justin Schultz doesn't care about those kinds of things. 4-1.

He has that pest nature in his game. Other players just don't like him it seems haha but he has taken a lot of abuse in the last couple for sure.

Mcnofool6110

Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
The Duke would have destroyed him if that wasn't broken up :sarcasm:

In all honesty though I'm glad he went after him after that Prv hit.

Absolutely true on that.

Here's a thought. A dumb thought, but might as well, in honor of his spectacular play.
1. Buyout of Horcoff using "amnesty"
2. Assemble the Oilers
Hall-Arco-Ebs
Yakupov-RNH-Hemsky
Smyth-Gagner-Jones
Eager-Belanger-Petrell
Extr: Hordichuk

3. Fail. :(

we can dream...

Penalty... is... over! Danis playing great.

Cam98

Jun 24, 2009
Arcobello almost ppg player in AHL, hes doing very well filling the void in for RNH. There a chance he could make NHL?, hes small so maybe trade bait in package for oilers in off-season?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad