GDT: Texas Stars @ OKC Barons, Monday 12/31/12 5PM MDT Let's End The Year With A BANG!

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Lizon gets jersey'd. Fights like a dogged and determined headless chicken. Loses, but eh. He gave it all he got.

monkeywrench

May 11, 2010
Edmonton
Arcobello almost ppg player in AHL, hes doing very well filling the void in for RNH. There a chance he could make NHL?, hes small so maybe trade bait in package for oilers in off-season?

I think he is to weak and thinks the game too slow sometimes to be a regular NHLer

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
I think he is to weak and thinks the game too slow sometimes to be a regular NHLer
thinks the game to slow? i dont think so..i.think thats a strength of his, he always makes good decisions..hes not lighning fast bit neither is gagner..he deserves a shot top six with the oil for ten games to find out..dont trade him

monkeywrench

May 11, 2010
Edmonton
thinks the game to slow? i dont think so..i.think thats a strength of his, he always makes good decisions..hes not lighning fast bit neither is gagner..he deserves a shot top six with the oil for ten games to find out..dont trade him

He desicion making time has been brutal slow at times. Also more than have of his points have came since being moved to the big guns line. Which almost anyone you plays will get points. I like the guy but I do not think he is NHL material.

Mcnofool6110

Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Plante's nickname should be Ol' Reliable. Not The Duke. In the box - took away a scoring chance, but he's in the box.

High sticking to Teubert for 4 minutes. Fabulous.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Plante's nickname should be Ol' Reliable. Not The Duke. In the box - took away a scoring chance, but he's in the box.

High sticking to Teubert for 4 minutes. Fabulous.

Don't talk about The Duke like that!

Yeah 5 on 3 for 2 mins...not good

McDreamy

Losing credibility
Feb 25, 2009
I always thought Eberle would turn out worse than Hall and Nuge but his production cannot be denied. Everytime I doubt him he proves me wrong.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Great kill to end the period. Shots are 33-16 for Texas. I didn't think we were getting out shot that bad, didn't seem like it but wow.

Mcnofool6110

Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Great kill to end the period. Shots are 33-16 for Texas. I didn't think we were getting out shot that bad, didn't seem like it but wow.

Texas is all over our D. Our offence has played decently. Danis standing on his head. True Oilers hockey, except now featuring goaltending!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad