GDT: Texas Stars @ OKC Barons, Monday 12/31/12 5PM MDT Let's End The Year With A BANG!

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
How did you do that!? ;) haha

I just requested it and it happened. My wish percentage is obviously unsustainable. But, while I have the magic power, the NHL and NHLPA shall make a deal before January 9th. And I shall get a Maserati.

Damn straight.

Eberle sets the record for the fastest hat trick in Barons history. All this for a player with 0 hat tricks in the NHL. :cry:

Schultz with a hilariously bad give-away in front of the net, saved by Danis amazingly. He still has a point, so...

EDIT:
Ebs just killing it. No points for jSchultz so far tonight !

jSchultz with an assist on the third Eberle goal.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I just requested it and it happened. My wish percentage is obviously unsustainable. But, while I have the magic power, the NHL and NHLPA shall make a deal before January 9th. And I shall get a Maserati.

Damn straight.

Eberle sets the record for the fastest hat trick in Barons history. All this for a player with 0 hat tricks in the NHL. :cry:

Schultz with a hilariously bad give-away in front of the net, saved by Danis amazingly. He still has a point, so...

You forgot to ask for a date with Jessica Alba/etc.

btw, the box score shows 3 goals on 0 shots...

edit: damn it, they updated it to show 3 goals on 3 shots.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Hahaha thats too funny I need to go cap that before it's gone. Also I was wrong it was 9 seconds according to Twitter.

You need to post this in the Eberle thread on the main board. :D

stratedge

My relationship with the Oilers is abusive.
Jul 25, 2007
Calgary, AB
Hard to appreciate these Ebs goals on the online feeds... looking forward to more high res replays.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
You need to post this in the Eberle thread on the main board. :D

2zswmfr.jpg

A hat trick with 0 shots...even better! :laugh:

And to top it all off Alex Plante makes an appearance with 2 PIMS :sarcasm:

Mcnofool6110

Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
2zswmfr.jpg

A hat trick with 0 shots...even better! :laugh:

And to top it all off Alex Plante makes an appearance with 2 PIMS :sarcasm:

Good. It's a good comparison - Alex Plante has a consistant and sustainable amount of penalty minutes. Eberle has, obviously, nothing but unsustainability.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan

Damn straight.

Missed this.

Thank you! You deserve that Maserati :handclap:

Mcnofool6110

Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Wait a second... 3 goals on 0 shots...
That explains everything.

We've had it wrong this whole time.

Eberle's shooting percentage isn't just unsustainable, it's also undefined :sarcasm:

Mcnofool6110

Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
You've just got to be impressed with the way Schultz can skate. Beautiful shot, almost caused a goal again.

Fedun with a crazy hit on Peterson. PK's coming out. Brace yourselves.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
You've just got to be impressed with the way Schultz can skate. Beautiful shot, almost caused a goal again.

Fedun with a crazy hit on Peterson. PK's coming out. Brace yourselves.

I wish Arco would have got that pass over to Schultz earlier though. I think he waited a bit too long. Still almost a goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad