GDT: Texas Stars @ OKC Barons, Friday 12/21/12 6PM MDT, End Of The World Edition

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
And were back on the pp again, back and forth penalties.

Edit: PP highlights: Eberle shot and didn't score.

Teubs is back it looks like.

Calamus

Sep 1, 2008
And were back on the pp again, back and forth penalties.

Edit: PP highlights: Eberle shot and didn't score.

Teubs is back it looks like.

I heard that like 70% of the time that he shoots he doesn't score.

..BUST.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Surprised to see Hamilton on the top line. Hopefully he seizes the opportunity and gains some confidence, otherwise I think he'll need to spend some time in Stockton.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Heading into intermission. We got outshot pretty bad that period. Had a couple of good scoring chances via Schultz, Ebs, and definitely Hall.

On the barons #builtinokc twitter competition I picked Pitlick to get our first goal hoping it might help him break that goose egg!

Groucho

Tier 1 Fan
Aug 17, 2010
Displaced
I love those Barons jerseys.
If I wasn't so jaded right now I might even fork over the cash for one.

I'm not one to complain about a free feed from the internet but my god, are they shooting this game from the rafters or what ?

I see the Barons are just as bad at executing a line change as the Oilers are too, haha

franfrey*

Anyone has a feed? The atdhe feed doesn't work for me :(

edit: nvm it's working now :)

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
PRV just ran a very nice PP off the wall there and generated a few good chances. Liked watching that for a change.

Calamus

Sep 1, 2008
I'm starting to think that this beer I'm drinking is becoming more of a necessity to watching this game rather than an enhancement to it.

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
PRV just ran a very nice PP off the wall there and generated a few good chances. Liked watching that for a change.
the last few games on the PP hes been kinda like Hemsky, good stickhandling..accurate passing..

Still prefer the quick movement of RNH, Hemsky tends to over handle looking for the perfect situation instead of letting one develope..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad