Huron of the Lakes

df8.gif

Reactions: Flybynite

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
76ers Reportedly Make Significant Announcing Hire

Source says the 76ers are set to hire @katetscott as the new play-by-play announcer, becoming the 2nd full-time female play-by-play voice for a major pro U.S. team,” Karp reported via Twitter. “Bucks hired Lisa Byington earlier this month. Scott has been with @Pac12Network since 2015.”
Not sure how I feel about this....I will probably listen to the radio broadcast....

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
76ers Reportedly Make Significant Announcing Hire

Source says the 76ers are set to hire @katetscott as the new play-by-play announcer, becoming the 2nd full-time female play-by-play voice for a major pro U.S. team,” Karp reported via Twitter. “Bucks hired Lisa Byington earlier this month. Scott has been with @Pac12Network since 2015.”

Aston Villa supporter, according to her twitter account.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I’m here for Kate Scott. No one can replace Zumoff, so why not something fresh and completely different? She seems like she has a good voice and personality.

All they need to do now is replace Alaa with the city’s first pet rock broadcaster, and then things are looking mighty good.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I’m here for Kate Scott. No one can replace Zumoff, so why not something fresh and completely different? She seems like she has a good voice and personality.

All they need to do now is replace Alaa with the city’s first pet rock broadcaster, and then things are looking mighty good.
Maybe she will be fine but not thrilled.

Alaa definitely needs to go with his folksy color commentating.

I just hope she is more professional.

Knicks have probably the best broadcasters in the NBA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad