OT: Teh Philidelphia Severty Sixers: The Doggo Days of Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Goodest and bestest boys and girls deserved a better thread.
franklin_700_01.png

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
This has gotta be an omen of things to come, right? The soon-to-be collector's item Ben Simmons 76ers NFT card?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I know, I know, I do this all the time... but had Gargano on for a whole 15 seconds before I got out of my car and he's talking about how he's sick and tired of Simmons and his family and they should all leave... "goodbye!"

Meanwhile the entire year Gargano talked about how great Simmons is and anyone that criticized him was a moron.

More waffles than a Waffle House.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
I know, I know, I do this all the time... but had Gargano on for a whole 15 seconds before I got out of my car and he's talking about how he's sick and tired of Simmons and his family and they should all leave... "goodbye!"

Meanwhile the entire year Gargano talked the entire year about how great Simmons is and anyone that criticized him was a moron.

If you listen to it as a male soap opera and not actual sports discussion, it can still be entertaining.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia

Meanwhile the entire year Gargano talked about how great Simmons is and anyone that criticized him was a moron.

Gargano is a meme like Simmons. His whole shtick is pure cartoonish buffoonery. Embarrassed he is Italian...

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Gargano is a meme like Simmons. His whole shtick is pure cartoonish buffoonery. Embarrassed he is Italian...
Gargano is a clown. That being said, and sadly, it's not a shtick. I've heard people including those who have left the phanatic say he is exactly the same way off air that he is on air.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Slightly disappointing, I would have interest in something like this.

NBA trade rumors: Cavs trade package for Ben Simmons would have 'little appeal' to 76ers
We're stuck with him then. Only hope in that scenario is that he makes at least marginal improvements with his shooting by being a bit more consistent with his aggressiveness and more efficient at the line. That will retain his value for a trade deadline deal. It's risky but seems Morey will go that route if he can't get what he thinks is fair value.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
We're stuck with him then. Only hope in that scenario is that he makes at least marginal improvements with his shooting by being a bit more consistent with his aggressiveness and more efficient at the line. That will retain his value for a trade deadline deal. It's risky but seems Morey will go that route if he can't get what he thinks is fair value.
Morey never saw a blockbuster trade he didn't want to get involved with and he isn't a patient guy. I think he will be traded, they are just playing the long game right now considering the offseason is still relatively early. We shall see of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad