OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: Were Stil Doing It For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
If we're thinking about the same play tonight, I think that wince was the result of absorbing some contact to the "nether regions", if you know what I mean.
I believe the old wrestling announcers used to call that “the lower abdominos”.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
I still dont get why guys dont wrap up in late game situations and go for the jumpball

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
Joel is having an incredibly efficient year. He always seems to be right around 2pts per fg attempt

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
cprexternal-pacer-analyzerusing-defibrillator-save-260nw-541045471.jpg

trigzter

Feb 3, 2011
PA
i want to like kork but he needs to increase his drive game to be better. although his d has been off the charts better than prior years. just need him to be able to make layups or floaters

TheWolfOfBroadStreet

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Hill back next week helps in so many ways. They’ve been asking Kork to run a bit of point forward on the 2nd unit to let shake go back to being off ball as he struggles playing point. With hill playing it allows kork to hunt more 3s, shake to play off ball, and hill to handle distributer duties and hit open shots on that 2nd unit. Consider me excited.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Celtics sign former No. 2 pick Jabari Parker, waive Moe Wagner - The Boston Globe

This seems a little desperate on the part of Boston. Wagner could be a semi-useful big body for the Sixers.
And its not like they dont need bigs.
Thank god Ainge overestimated his core guys because they were surrounded by vet talent...then let the vet talent walk for nothing.

Trading Kemba for Rozier, who's bigger, younger, and better, is one of the underrated dunce moves of recent times.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Wow. Toscano-Anderson amazing save out of bounds and lying under the scorer's table hurt.

Last edited:

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

That’s super helpful. They’re now 2 back in the loss column and lose the tiebreaker to the Sixers. I want no parts of going MIA —> MIL —> BKN.

Reactions: Jack Straw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad