OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: Were Stil Doing It For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Im not sure why everyone thinks Durant will of the sudden be healthy come the playoffs. He is coming off a horrific injury being nearly 7 ft tall and almost 33.

Reactions: wankstifier

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Im not sure why everyone thinks Durant will of the sudden be healthy come the playoffs. He is coming off a horrific injury being nearly 7 ft tall and almost 33.
The times he has played doesn't look like he has missed a step....at least that has been my observation. Sure he can get injured again...so can Embiid...Simmons etc.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The times he has played doesn't look like he has missed a step....at least that has been my observation. Sure he can get injured again...so can Embiid...Simmons etc.
They can but that is such a terrible injury. Going to be interesting if Klay can ever be close to the same player he was.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
They can but that is such a terrible injury. Going to be interesting if Klay can ever be close to the same player he was.
It's not about he can...he has. When he has played he has been impactful.

Edit: Guess you meant they all can get injured again.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
If the game is within striking distance in the 4th and the Nets actually have their full lineup, this team is ******* in the playoffs.

Reactions: trostol

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
If the game is within striking distance in the 4th and the Nets actually have their full lineup, this team is ******* in the playoffs.
There are some red flags from this game...their D against the transition was weak. Doc even admitted that is on him to do better. Yeah a full lineup for the Nets and doubtful we would have pulled out that win.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I meane let's not forget the last chunk of the 3rd and most of the 4th were all played by exclusively our bench

Missing 9 shots in a row will make this happen. If our best players are in, 3 of those fall at least, and it's literally a 10 point swing.

Reactions: Rebels57

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I meane let's not forget the last chunk of the 3rd and most of the 4th were all played by exclusively our bench

Missing 9 shots in a row will make this happen. If our best players are in, 3 of those fall at least, and it's literally a 10 point swing.
True dat...no Howard....and Hill is in the wings. Still Nets will be a tough out if their big 3 are healthy. Otherwise they are beatable. I hope they get knocked out beforehand as mentioned.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
True dat...no Howard....and Hill is in the wings. Still Nets will be a tough out if their big 3 are healthy. Otherwise they are beatable. I hope they get knocked out beforehand as mentioned.
No doubt that the nets are the favorite, but that doesn't mean the sixers are helpless. Besides, the defense factor is going to be huge.

Hill is all theoretical at this point. Is he even going to play?

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
No doubt that the nets are the favorite, but that doesn't mean the sixers are helpless. Besides, the defense factor is going to be huge.

Hill is all theoretical at this point. Is he even going to play?
He is supposed to play Friday I believe...at least that was last I heard...but he will soon.

Reactions: Rebels57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->