OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: Were Stil Doing It For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Full Eastern Conference schedule

E10vfwQXoAMSlDM

Reactions: Embiid

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
Did single game tickets go on sale for the sixers yet? I have google’d, searched on twitter. I can’t find anything

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
The Wiz.
giphy.gif

Should be a nice tune-up for the Nets potentially. Simmons/Thybulle have to do work on the perimeter defensively.

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
Cool league you got there...

Reading the McMenamin story referenced above, the weirder aspect to me is LeBron not saying whether he's vaccinated. And not the usual dithering, he won't touch it with a ten-foot pole, won't even use the word. Maybe he's got them 5G stonks.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Simmons won't change that for the Sixers....hoping he can turn on the proverbial "switch" though...gonna need more consistent scoring.
But if the 76ers also crank up their defensive intensity, could help. i agree about scoring. Tobias needs to step up.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
But if the 76ers also crank up their defensive intensity, could help. i agree about scoring. Tobias needs to step up.
Yeah ....I mean I am expecting at least consistent effort in the aspects of the game Simmons excels at. Tobi...def cannot afford games where he disappears or dribbles too much, gets stripped and bonks shots. If he shrinks in these playoffs not gonna be happy. These games are the games that matter and padding stats ain't gonna be possible.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I can not believe they waited until now to call that. It was a little over 10 sec. It also wasn't the first time. If I was a Bucks fan, I'd be livid. That's MLB umpires inserting themselves into results style bullshit.

*Edit* This game has been fantastic though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad