OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: Were Stil Doing It For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
Frustrating game that ends in disappointment. Joel was trash. I’m a little worried about him going forward. This was reminiscent of flustered Embiid that we’ve seen in previous seasons. Gotta just move on

Reactions: JXC

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
While the trade made sense ...wish we kept Tony Bradley. Would have definitely given us more than Hill especially with Embiid's tank starting to empty..

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
What was it? 40 second half points? Won't ever get it done. Better hope for the best on Wednesday.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Lacked urgency in the 2nd half. Oh well.
I would complain about Doc but Brett ran into the same problems.

The most annoying thing is they made this ****** Hawks team look competitive.

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
At least Embiid played like this on the road and not at home. He would have been boo’ed terribly.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
I am reminded of when they led Toronto in a game four with a chance to go up 3-1 and let the Raptors wriggle off the hook

Reactions: DancingPanther

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Super uncomfortable with this series now. We'll see how the home floor treats them.

Just a shame. Injuries.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
At least Embiid played like this on the road and not at home. He would have been boo’ed terribly.
I mean that is harsh....I would hope not. He had a bad game. More on Doc but he is old school and basically let Embiid fall on his sword along with the team. Doc always says he isn't an actual Doc so he leaves it to the medical staff. If Embiid is suited up ..he will play him but tonight he needed to manage his situation better...

Reactions: Ironmanrulez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad