OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: Let’s Still Do This For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
D'Antoni's doesn't fit this personnel the Sixers have even a little. He'd probably be worse than Lue.

At this point, of the names I've heard, I'd be fine with Donovan or even settling for a Udoka promotion. This team won't go anywhere anyway until Horford's albatross is gone and they acquire some outside shooting.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
I'm starting to really like the idea of D'Antoni more and more. Again though, under the condition that the roster is completely revamped with shooters and at least one ball handler surrounding Simmons as the focal point. Imagine Simmons in a run and gun offense like that with shooters around him. D'Antoni knows offense though and after watching BB's ''system'' the last few years it would be a breath of fresh air. Can't expect D'Antoni to make it work with Embiid and Horford though. It would be such a Philly sports thing to do though by expecting round holes to git in square pegs.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I'm starting to really like the idea of D'Antoni more and more. Again though, under the condition that the roster is completely revamped with shooters and at least one ball handler surrounding Simmons as the focal point. Imagine Simmons in a run and gun offense like that with shooters around him. D'Antoni knows offense though and after watching BB's ''system'' the last few years it would be a breath of fresh air. Can't expect D'Antoni to make it work with Embiid and Horford though. It would be such a Philly sports thing to do though by expecting round holes to git in square pegs.
Embiid can fit in a D'Antoni offense if he effin gets in shape and is conditioned. I mean not like in his initial year he wasn't getting up the floor and lumbering like he has been. He says he is supposedly healthy to commit to better conditioning...let's see it. Embiid has too much of a big mouth...time to take that next step to stardom or trade him.

Horford.....no comment

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Did Rovell misinterpret the Devils as an NFL franchise, or would he dump the Devlis for an NFL team.

I really want to believe he messed it up
Probably just saying that he’ll become a majority NFL owner at some point. He likely has no interest in being a majority owner of an NHL team.

I’m not sure if Rubin was part of Harris’ group that bought a part of the Steelers.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
If they somehow allow fans in these next season’s as a Flyers STH, I’m going to lose my mind. I don’t want to go to 3 games a week every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad