Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Yay! I did basketball!

1vw04r.jpg

trigzter

Feb 3, 2011
PA
Yeah I'd never heard of him before this year but he seems very effective in the minutes he plays. What's his downside besides his size...cant shoot the 3?

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Yeah I'd never heard of him before this year but he seems very effective in the minutes he plays. What's his downside besides his size...cant shoot the 3?
He was a nondescript signing in the offseason..from Spain. True PG with some defensive liabilities supposedly.

Excuse me...Brazilian...

Reactions: trigzter

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Who the hell is Neto? What's this fella's story?

Because we want this. This is good.

Ideal cheap backup PG signing, much like the backcourt version of KOQ. To me, he was the best option they had once they ran out of money. He was pretty damn good relative to other bench players in Utah, just got caught in a roster crunch after they traded for Conley and his injuries made him the one to go.

Very good passer off of penetration. Not really quick enough to get there on his own consistently, so it will often come off of a screen. Changes speeds well once he gets going downhill. Reasonably good finisher at the rim relative to role. Defensive effort is there, but he’s not a great athlete and he handles on-ball screens poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad