OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers: We'll Make You Tap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Watching the replays of the idiocy giving me an ulcer. Why did Embiid hold on to the ball so long when it got poked...he had two men open he could have passed to easily. He has such terrible form with the ball when he's double teamed....

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Besides the OBVIOUS need for a shooter or two, this team needs some changes. I wonder how much longer Brand is going to sit back and watch this team underachieve.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
Besides the OBVIOUS need for a shooter or two, this team needs some changes. I wonder how much longer Brand is going to sit back and watch this team underachieve.

kevin love and chris paul would move the needle for sure, simmons and harris wont.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
giphy.webp

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Next up....Indiana and Houston. This should be interesting. Like I said....giving Brown till end of Jan to intill some damn discipline in this team especially with its two "stars." They continue to do whatever the hell they want. Embiid deciding on his own last game to try and get fouled and go to line against the double team when he had open men (got stripped instead)...and Simmons saying nah to Brown's diktat....I'm not gonna try and shoot at least one effin three a game even when I'm open. They don't respect the guy....and Simmons especially is a diva....

Last edited:

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Miami gets blown out in DC. Its Bucks first and then everyone else in a cluster.
A Lot of this year's narrative has yet to be written.
Still very much in the hunt for the 2 seed despite only Kork and Matisse meeting or exceeding expectations on the roster to this point.

Im choosing to be positive because otherwise the rest of this season is going to be torturous.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Miami gets blown out in DC. Its Bucks first and then everyone else in a cluster.
A Lot of this year's narrative has yet to be written.
Still very much in the hunt for the 2 seed despite only Kork and Matisse meeting or exceeding expectations on the roster to this point.

Im choosing to be positive because otherwise the rest of this season is going to be torturous.
Beal didn't play either.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Team has packed it in...hope they have fun tonight...

Happy New Year Sixers fans....compliments of your yellow bellied Sixers...

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
This team looks lost. And they have Houston, OKC, Boston, and Dallas coming up- all playoff teams as of now.

Shrike

Dec 5, 2019
What does Ben Simmons do that any generic point guard can’t do?

if he is unwilling to drive, unwilling to shoot, and unwilling to be an option after he passes the ball, I would be unwilling to pay him a big contract. Trade him before the leagues gm’s realise he is all flash and no substance.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
This team without Embiid is the pitts but seriously where is the added value from Horford? Guy just came for the contract...also he seems not to fit into this offense whatever it is anymore...

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
This team is so lame lately.....another crappy effort so far. Great way to kick off the New Year...if they lose

this is getting to a point where you just cant make excuses for ben and harris anymore, if this team cant win without embiid then these guys are not stars which means they have to trade for them because embiid cant be relyed on.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
What does Ben Simmons do that any generic point guard can’t do?

if he is unwilling to drive, unwilling to shoot, and unwilling to be an option after he passes the ball, I would be unwilling to pay him a big contract. Trade him before the leagues gm’s realise he is all flash and no substance.
He's a better passer but that's about it. If he was 6'2 nobody would even make a big deal out of him. It's the fact that he's 6'10 and can handle the ball and pass that people make a big deal out of him. I've been saying since the Boston series two years ago he is vastly overrated and the Sixers would be better off trading him. Hopefully they wise up soon and realize that and bring in a PG who can shoot and bring a different element to the team.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
heard or saw somewhere that bens ex is back. anyone know if that is true? he pretty much looks like he did before they split.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad