OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers are here to Shake

Status
Not open for further replies.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
they need to hire jon taffer, as an assistant coach. lots of excuse making on the post game, especialy my favorite, the teachable moment one. hope they teach them soon, about that turnover thing.

Reactions: Carter Hart

magnumpi

Roger got goofy with Cancer
Apr 22, 2018
This team just disappears the last 2 minutes of games

This is why I barely watch 76er games. They're a waste of time.
The few games I've watched they've blown in the last minute.
I watched bits and pieces yesterday. I step away. Then, they're tied with a coiuple minutes left. Sure enough Golden State goes ahead, then the 76ers miss shots, have lousy possessions. I turned the game off, didn't bother with the final ending. I knew they lost.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
i really hope if they get eliminated in the first round, they do fire brown because if they dont, the tanking will be massive failure, especially if they lose butler and harris in fa because they got rid of assets for them. if they want to keep butler and harris, the fo really has to make changes to coaching staff.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
The tanking was successful, they became relevant and have legit hope for the foreseeable future. It can't be defined as championship or bust, especially in this era of LeBron and the Warriors dynasty.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
i really hope if they get eliminated in the first round, they do fire brown because if they dont, the tanking will be massive failure, especially if they lose butler and harris in fa because they got rid of assets for them. if they want to keep butler and harris, the fo really has to make changes to coaching staff.

Who do you hire if it's not Brown?

Who's this magical coach that will bring home a championship?

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Embiid is out tomorrow, and Amir and Bolden are both questionable.

If none of them can suit up who’s the starting center, Mike Scott? Lol

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

0:28

tenor.gif

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013

A hesi pull up jimbo...we know how this ends. :sarcasm:

He looks big in this clip. Like more toned than I expected after the illness and everything.
The "tweener" label was such a cop out to me with him.

When you watch his tape its more he "shapeshifts" between positions.
He can get down in a stance and guard little guys but can pull the Jimmy Butler/PJ Tucker bait-and-switch on bigger guys using his elite physical tools/IQ/motor.

His floor is high and his ceiling was one of the most under-reported elements of this last draft.
I'll say it again: BB killed '18 draft. (Shamet, Zhaire, Shake, Mia 1st is a masterclass tbh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad