OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers are here to Shake

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndHeMissedTheNet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 12, 2014
The G League season ends towards the end of march... thinking he definitely gets in some games with the Sixers towards the end.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Today in things you never saw coming...

Orlando's GM Steve Clifford says "It would be very difficult for Markelle to get back this year."

weird how this injury came the moment we signed butler and he was relegated to the bench. I wonder what the chances of that occuring are. Does he play another game in the nba?

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
weird how this injury came the moment we signed butler and he was relegated to the bench. I wonder what the chances of that occuring are. Does he play another game in the nba?
As Sixers fans we know to well, in the NBA, with a guaranteed contract, you don't need to play to get paid. Maybe he doesn't play again. I'd loaf around and attend games for high fiving teammates if one were to pay me $10m plus incidentals when on the road.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Amir is starting tonight.......-_-

tenor.gif

Reactions: sa cyred

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
All of sudden JJ is on fire. One thing I was noticing lately is that he didn’t seem to be getting good looks. Always a defender right on him and when the ball came to him he had no room and no real chance to square up. Tonight he’s getting time and space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad