Waived: Teemu Pulkkinen (Assigned to Iowa)

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Pulks is useless for you on the 4th line. That roster of yours isn't that strong anyway so tey him in the 2nd or 3rd and pp-time. Saw the last half of the game yeasterday pulks was grear and the 4th line was ur best line.

Coyle is really lost right now, pommers too

Who-is-you.jpg

Huddy*

Aug 6, 2009
Bloomfield Hills, MI
The only reason he "cant play for the DRW" is because Holland is stuck in the past. He's scored more goals in his 70 games, than Steve Ott and Drew Miller have scored combined in their last 250 games. Those guys are stiffs and Holland screwed up losing Frk and Pulkinen for them.

Looks like he can't for the Minnesota Wild either, :laugh: clearly, Holland knows what he's doing.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Next stop AHL then KHL I suppose. Serviceable player but expectations were bigger in this league. Don't even remember if I saw his slapper even once with the Wild.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Who takes his spot though? The 4th line would be Dalpe-Ek-?

Or am I missing someone obvious?

I know his value isn't on the 4th line, and yeah, not really room in the top 9 with everyone healthy.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010

I know his value isn't on the 4th line, and yeah, not really room in the top 9 with everyone healthy.

When Haula comes back (probably soon as they waived pulkkinen) Stewart or Pominville i guess.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

I'd go:

Haula - Dalpe - Pommer
Zucker - Ek - Stewart

Co-3rd lines, each getting ~12.5 minutes per night each.

Last edited:

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I'm hoping he doesn't get claimed and gets sent to Iowa. He was stuck in the Wings' pressbox last year most of the time and limited ice time when he did play.

Top-6 AHL minutes might get him scoring again. ToI might do wonders for the kid after the weird limbo he's been in.

Thinking he'll clear this time. He really didn't up his stock playing with the Wild.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Correct me if I'm wrong, please. Because we picked him off of waivers from Detroit, they get first crack at getting him back, and can then assign him to Grand Rapids, as though he passed through waivers, right?

If that's the case, I won't be surprised if they reclaim him.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
correct me if i'm wrong, please. Because we picked him off of waivers from detroit, they get first crack at getting him back, and can then assign him to grand rapids, as though he passed through waivers, right?

If that's the case, i won't be surprised if they reclaim him.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

Not quite understanding what Russo is saying.

Prosser as a FWD would mean Spurgeon or Scandella is healthy, but Haula is still injured correct?

Swap with Gabriel I get. Pokemon down (or claimed), Gabriel up.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Not quite understanding what Russo is saying.

Prosser as a FWD would mean Spurgeon or Scandella is healthy, but Haula is still injured correct?

Swap with Gabriel I get. Pokemon down (or claimed), Gabriel up.

I'm not 100% sure what he means by swapping, but to answer baghead's question, it doesn't sound like Detroit has first crack at Pulkkinen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad