Dreger: Teams calling about Jordan Greenway. Yet to meet Minnesota's valuation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saga of the Elk

Honoured Person
May 31, 2008
I don't watch every game like I once did, but I still notice Greenway making creative passing plays from time to time. He's been stuck in a pretty limited role. He's frustrating but I really doubt that every pro scout and every GM looks at the tools he has and thinks he's done developing, or couldn't give more.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
I don't watch every game like I once did, but I still notice Greenway making creative passing plays from time to time. He's been stuck in a pretty limited role. He's frustrating but I really doubt that every pro scout and every GM looks at the tools he has and thinks he's done developing, or couldn't give more.
Honestly it would be nice to see Greenway-Ek-Boldy as a line

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
It’s an interesting one. Miles isn’t a “good” player, but his speed is a plus skill and he’s been more productive than Greenway.

Just throwing things out there, don’t think the Wild would jump on it by any means.
Some similarities.both physical specimens with one outstanding characteristic. I’ d probably bet on greenway to turn it around over Wood….Wood does have outstanding hair….

Honestly it would be nice to see Greenway-Ek-Boldy as a line
They’ve done it, this year. Greenway fumbled the puck consistently, killing plays every time.

Greenway was ideal on the GREEF line, but that that line has been hampered by the early injuries to both him and Foligno. Was awesome while it lasted, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad