Team Sweden U16

GC

Jun 13, 2015
Why isn't Filip Hasa in the roster? Is he injured?

Hasa has been out of play due to a concussion but was back playing in the U16 playoffs. Obviously they try a lot of different players this year. Lerebäck got the chance to play this time.

Sweden lost to Russia 4-5 yesterday. David Gustafsson was named Swedens best player.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
It's pretty obvious Dahlin will play at the Hlinka ths summer. He's already better than everyone not named Liljegren or Brännström on that team.

Will be interesting to see if any other underager makes it. HÃ¥llander, Wernblom?

Pure Talents

Feb 23, 2015
Hasa has been out of play due to a concussion but was back playing in the U16 playoffs. Obviously they try a lot of different players this year. Lerebäck got the chance to play this time.

Sweden lost to Russia 4-5 yesterday. David Gustafsson was named Swedens best player.

How was Hasa playing in the playoffs? From what I've seen, he's been really good at Frolunda this season. For a smaller player he's really strong and physical in his game.

GC

Jun 13, 2015
How was Hasa playing in the playoffs? From what I've seen, he's been really good at Frolunda this season. For a smaller player he's really strong and physical in his game.
He played at his normal level, high-skilled with good puckhandling. Got a lot of time on ice.

And Jacob Olofsson?
Olofsson rests after a minor injury, as far as I know.

The Swedes beat CZE today 5-2 after a solid performance. Filip HÃ¥llander, with two goals, was named player of the game.

Fotboll

Jan 18, 2015
hålandet 2 " easy" cases again . When will he start doing the "hard work " and not only get everything serves . when he makes his teammates better?

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
It's pretty obvious Dahlin will play at the Hlinka ths summer. He's already better than everyone not named Liljegren or Brännström on that team.

Will be interesting to see if any other underager makes it. HÃ¥llander, Wernblom?

Wernblom played good with u17 today against Russia. Dominated the FO-dot. Scored the GWG and had a beautiful assist aswell. Played with Aterius and Zetterlund.

Timrakollen

Nov 25, 2015
hålandet 2 " easy" cases again . When will he start doing the "hard work " and not only get everything serves . when he makes his teammates better?

Sure, it was two easy goals, but he delivered. And what do you say about hard work? U know anything about hockey at all? Have you seen him in in J18 this year, best U16 FW with Wernblom! Hes a hard working player for sure.

ulvvf

May 9, 2014

Better than Hedberg? Dahlin has played 1 superelit game. He was solid in that game, but didnt dominate. Hedberg has played a lot in a senior team that has moved up to SHL.

Olofsson was pretty good when he played in superelit, he could be on the team

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Better than Hedberg? Dahlin has played 1 superelit game. He was solid in that game, but didnt dominate. Hedberg has played a lot in a senior team that has moved up to SHL.

Olofsson was pretty good when he played in superelit, he could be on the team

Yes, Dahlin is better than Hedberg. There are no elite tools in Hedberg's game, similar to a player like Lööke who also got to play at high levels very early. I've seen both Dahlin and Hedberg play on the U17 national team, Dahlin was almost dominant at times while Hedberg was just a solid player.

basse

Nov 25, 2015
This is why some working as scouts, and some not.
You are completely right. Dahlin is a tremendous talent with very high potential. BUT he sometimes plays with high risk which is a downside.
The thing you get wrong in scouting is that not everything is about skills. Hedberg is playing a simple two way game with few mistakes (is that not a tool?) Just because he`s not flashy like Dahlin does not mean he dont have elite tools. WAKE UP!

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
Yes, Dahlin is better than Hedberg. There are no elite tools in Hedberg's game, similar to a player like Lööke who also got to play at high levels very early. I've seen both Dahlin and Hedberg play on the U17 national team, Dahlin was almost dominant at times while Hedberg was just a solid player.

But you can also say that some players looks better at low levels, then disapear at higher levels. So still allsvenskan vs U17/U18.

You are completely right. Dahlin is a tremendous talent with very high potential. BUT he sometimes plays with high risk which is a downside.
The thing you get wrong in scouting is that not everything is about skills. Hedberg is playing a simple two way game with few mistakes (is that not a tool?) Just because he`s not flashy like Dahlin does not mean he dont have elite tools. WAKE UP!

Why wouldnt the flashy player be able to play a more simple game, all he has to do is to hold back. That is also often what is happen when their offensive skills are not good enough at the higher level, then they change their game to a more simple game. NHL is full of defensive players that was offensive players at lower level, but their offensive game is simple not good enough to play that game there.

Last edited:

Fotboll

Jan 18, 2015
Sure, it was two easy goals, but he delivered. And what do you say about hard work? U know anything about hockey at all? Have you seen him in in J18 this year, best U16 FW with Wernblom! Hes a hard working player for sure.
can hockey ??
you have the right last name and parents in the correct position in the clubs , you get many apparently foot parts ..citerar Svenne Rubins song, looong balls on Bengt .

Timrakollen

Nov 25, 2015
can hockey ??
you have the right last name and parents in the correct position in the clubs , you get many apparently foot parts ..citerar Svenne Rubins song, looong balls on Bengt .

Thanx for the laugh, that post was actually really funny.. Think i will frame it and put it up on my wall.. Which part of the foot were u thinking of btw?

Filips stats för 2015/2016:

Timrå IK U16 SM 6 Games 8 Goals & 6 Assists 14 Points
Timrå IK J18 "A" Elit 19 Games 20 Goals 12 Assists 32 Points + 25 in +/-
Timrå IK J18 "A" Allsvenskan 16 Games 6 Goals 8 Assists 14 Points + 8 in +/-
Timrå IK J20 SuperElit 3 Games 1 Goal 1 Assist 2 Points +1 in +/-
Sweden U16 (all) International-Jr 6 Games 3 Goals 1 Assist 4 Points +6 in +/-

SUMMARY: 50 GAMES, 38 GOALS, 28 ASSISTS, 66 Points, +40 IN +/-

He was also alternate captain in J18 this year. Do you think that would have been the case if he didn't do the hard work?

But i mean, it was probably 38 "easy cases" and 28 easy assists.. Send him down to U16 where he belongs so he can make his teammates better.. ;)

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
There was some talk about Linus Skaer earlier, I believe he hasn't played for the national team this season right?

Fotboll

Jan 18, 2015
Thanx for the laugh, that post was actually really funny.. Think i will frame it and put it up on my wall.. Which part of the foot were u thinking of btw?

Filips stats för 2015/2016:

Timrå IK U16 SM 6 Games 8 Goals & 6 Assists 14 Points
Timrå IK J18 "A" Elit 19 Games 20 Goals 12 Assists 32 Points + 25 in +/-
Timrå IK J18 "A" Allsvenskan 16 Games 6 Goals 8 Assists 14 Points + 8 in +/-
Timrå IK J20 SuperElit 3 Games 1 Goal 1 Assist 2 Points +1 in +/-
Sweden U16 (all) International-Jr 6 Games 3 Goals 1 Assist 4 Points +6 in +/-

SUMMARY: 50 GAMES, 38 GOALS, 28 ASSISTS, 66 Points, +40 IN +/-

He was also alternate captain in J18 this year. Do you think that would have been the case if he didn't do the hard work?

But i mean, it was probably 38 "easy cases" and 28 easy assists.. Send him down to U16 where he belongs so he can make his teammates better.. ;)

okay, more facts always played i1 second with talented -98 played in all PP and BP = anvart change over an entire season , also played J18 and J20 on the same day ??
which players get these kinds of opportunities if you do not have the right last name, or the son of a major sponsor

Last edited:

Timrakollen

Nov 25, 2015
also played J18 and J20 on the same day ??
which players get these kinds of opportunities if you do not have the right last name, or the son of a major sponsor ..är such a compound serious ??

Maybe players that deserves it? I would have understood if they sucked, but now i just feel sorry for you when you're making a fool out of yourself.

Are you going to write crap like this about all of the good AIK players and their organisation next season also? :popcorn:

Edit:

Confirmed Transfer: BoKo -> Fotboll

Last edited:

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012

Ok then :laugh: So I take it you are a scout, right?

Anyway, as an update I just watched the Swedish U18 team play vs. Djurgården J20 and I'd go even further now, Dahlin is on a different level than Hedberg. I don't see a single thing Hedberg does better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad