Team Sweden U16

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
I was very very impressed by him in TV-pucken. He should be ranked very high atm.
Boqvist's offensive game is really top notch as well. He will be a major point producer at all levels IMO.

He's not the fastest player but Dahlin just constantly makes the right decisions on the ice. His passes are always on the tape, even the really difficult ones. The guy just doesn't make any mistakes and it makes him stand out a lot among his peers.

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
Standouts among forwards in these 3 games?

The d-men obviously the strength of this group right now. Four solid lines so no real standouts, Olofsson and Wernblom probably the closest. Really liked Christoffer Rapp and Carl Jakobsson, not the two most skilled guys on the team but high energy and always got the puck to the net.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
I dont know if this is the right place to ask but here goes- does anybody here know about Viktors Jasunovs he seems to have great point totals in J18 elit,in Eliteprospects he is listed as double Latvian-Swedish citizen,yet he hasnt made either national team ?

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
I dont know if this is the right place to ask but here goes- does anybody here know about Viktors Jasunovs he seems to have great point totals in J18 elit,in Eliteprospects he is listed as double Latvian-Swedish citizen,yet he hasnt made either national team ?

He was on the camp roster for Sweden, didnt make the final team tho.

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011

He's an extremely gifted offensive player but has tons of attitude/work ethic stuff that coaches won't tolerate.

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
4-5 defeat against Czech. Wernblom Swedens player of the game. Didn't catch the game though, fill me in!

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
4-5 defeat against Czech. Wernblom Swedens player of the game. Didn't catch the game though, fill me in!

The Czechs were a bit better in the first half after they got a really fluky first goal early, then Sweden dominated the rest of the game. Wernblom and Pettersson were the best Swedish forwards, their line should have scored even more goals. Boqvist & Dahlin were really good as expected but I was impressed by pretty much the whole defense.

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
The Czechs were a bit better in the first half after they got a really fluky first goal early, then Sweden dominated the rest of the game. Wernblom and Pettersson were the best Swedish forwards, their line should have scored even more goals. Boqvist & Dahlin were really good as expected but I was impressed by pretty much the whole defense.

Nice to hear Pettersson did well in his debut! Glad he's playing with Wernblom. They usually dominates when they play together in Modo. Heard Axel Andersson was really solid aswell. :nod:

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Nice to hear Pettersson did well in his debut! Glad he's playing with Wernblom. They usually dominates when they play together in Modo. Heard Axel Andersson was really solid aswell. :nod:

Pettersson has been impressive every time I've watched him. No other player on this team comes close to having his hands and playmaking ability. Will be fun to follow, just wish he was bigger.

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
Pettersson has been impressive every time I've watched him. No other player on this team comes close to having his hands and playmaking ability. Will be fun to follow, just wish he was bigger.

Yup. Right handed Linus Klasen? His puckskills are unreal. Will be fun to see where he stands next season. Potential top scorer in J18?

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
Really poor effort against Russia today. 2-7. Lukas Wernblom got the prize for best forward in The tourney.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad