Team Sweden U16

luddf

Nov 5, 2013
Gävle
As always the first swedish U16 will be selected in december. What could a possible team look like?

Linus Nordin - Lukas Wernblom - Viktor Jasunovs

Simon Appelquist - Jonathan Berggren - Marcus Karlberg

Samuel Fagemo - Filip HÃ¥llander - Alexander Holmberg

Casper Siösteen - Oscar Bäck - Nils Thomasson

Jacob Olofsson

Adam Boqvist - Rasmus Sandin

Rasmus Dahlin - Filip Hasa

Axel Andersson - Calle Behm

Axel Bergqvist

Lucas Jägbring
Jesper Myrenberg
Olof Lindbom

Last edited:

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Who are the best players in this age group? Wernblom obviously, but others?

Too early to tell. Forwards Samuel Fagemo & Filip HÃ¥llander look pretty good. Boqvist & Dahlin looked like the best D to me in TV-pucken.

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
Linus Nordin - Lukas Wernblom - Viktor Jasunovs

Simon Appelquist - Jonathan Berggren - Marcus Karlberg

Samuel Fagemo - Filip HÃ¥llander - Alexander Holmberg

Casper Siösteen - Oscar Bäck - Nils Thomasson

Jacob Olofsson

Adam Boqvist - Rasmus Sandin

Rasmus Dahlin - Filip Hasa

Axel Andersson - Calle Behm

Axel Bergqvist

Lucas Jägbring
Jesper Myrenberg
Olof Lindbom

Like the D but missing Simon Lundmark. Lundmark in Andersson out imo.

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
D looks amazing, maybe they will want a bigger body like Lundmark or Ginning with all the puck-movers like Sandin and Dahlin.

Lindbergh31

Dec 3, 2014
No room for:

Adam Ginning, Jonathan Granström, William Alftberg instead of Behm, Andersson, Bergkvist on D

And:

Kevin Wennström, Linus Nässén, Nikola Pasic, Carl Jacobsson, Anton Gradin, Linus Skager, Marcus Westfält instead of Bergren, Hållander, Siösteen, Olofsson on F

?

Eyelanders

Jan 9, 2011
I've seen some games from Frölunda J18 via LiveArena and Rasmus Dahlin has been impressive. Athletic, strong skating d-man who makes great passes to start the attack and runs the PP very well. Definitely someone to keep an eye on.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
I've seen some games from Frölunda J18 via LiveArena and Rasmus Dahlin has been impressive. Athletic, strong skating d-man who makes great passes to start the attack and runs the PP very well. Definitely someone to keep an eye on.

Yeah, not often do you see such a complete player at that age.

Another player I really like is Felix Alfiero.

luddf

Nov 5, 2013
Gävle
No room for:

Adam Ginning, Jonathan Granström, William Alftberg instead of Behm, Andersson, Bergkvist on D

And:

Kevin Wennström, Linus Nässén, Nikola Pasic, Carl Jacobsson, Anton Gradin, Linus Skager, Marcus Westfält instead of Bergren, Hållander, Siösteen, Olofsson on F

?

There is a lot of skilled players in this age group. Benjamin Magnusson, Oscar Birgersson, Dennis Finn-Olsson, Filip Johansson, Simon Kjellberg, William Danielsen, Edvin Beccau, Lukas Macklin, Albin Nilsson.

We could have 2 very good teams i we want to. It's going to be very interesting to see the first team in december! :yo:

Pure Talents

Feb 23, 2015
Yeah, not often do you see such a complete player at that age.

Another player I really like is Felix Alfiero.

I've seen Frölunda at livearena as well. They have a lot of 00 talents. Like Dahlin, Hasa, Fagemo, Nässén and Lundin-Andersson.

Bur this Alfiero guy is not in the same category as the elitplayers that will represent Sweden U16

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
I've seen Frölunda at livearena as well. They have a lot of 00 talents. Like Dahlin, Hasa, Fagemo, Nässén and Lundin-Andersson.

Bur this Alfiero guy is not in the same category as the elitplayers that will represent Sweden U16

He is definitely in that category from what I've seen.

pucklkpg89

Nov 23, 2015
Linköping

I don't think it's fair to compare Alfiero with "eliteplayers" in teams like Frölunda and other big clubs. Players like Samuel Fagemo is playing in better teams and with better players. Alfiero is playing in a more inferior team then the other players, he have to do more on his own. He plays very good in KHK and have really good skills. With better players around him he would be even better and would have made even more points. I would love to see him in the team!

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
Stacked team at center, probably. Will have to move some to wing.

Fagemo-Nordin-Holmberg
L.Pettersson-Wernblom-HÃ¥llander
Olofsson-Bäck-D.Lilja
D.Gustafsson-Westfält-Macklin

Dahlin-Lundmark
Sandin-Bergqvist
Bondesson-Boqvist
Wassberg-F.Johansson

Myrenberg
Jägbring

Lots of offensive bubble players on both forward and defense, it really feels like this group is stacked. Would've wished for more top-end forwards, tough to see any of these guys be a big-time scorer in the NHL, really.

Thoughts?

Fotboll

Jan 18, 2015
where are Skager, Höglander , Magnusson ? they belong to the easy top 10 -00 Group, also lacks Gradin , Edström

basse

Nov 25, 2015
Samuel Fagemo is injured. Not sure about Skager.

Both Myrenberg and Gradin are limited.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad