Team Sweden in WC in Stockholm and Helsinki 2013

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
Yeah.. Islanders finish the season with 5 on the road but looks like they'll make it.

Ekman-Larsson and Pääjärvi weren't activated for the AHL playoffs so they'll be finished.

WOW, that was GOOD NEWS!!

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
Somethinglikethisperhaps:

Eriksson Järnkrok Landeskog
Thörnberg Lindberg Ericsson
Danielsson Hjalmarsson Arlbrandt
Persson Lundqvist Pettersson
Axelsson Jämtin

Granberg Kronwall
Tallinder Gustafsson
Fälth Fransson
Viklund Rahimi

Markström
Enroth
Gustafsson

Last edited:

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
I don't think that's far off based on where things stand now. Hörnqvist and Enström battle with injuries though. We're gonna be pretty weak down the middle, wingers and goalies will be decent, defensemen should be good.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
They were both able to play meaningless games yesterday....

Really bad results for our WC team but it's nice to see so many Swedes in the playoffs.

hz

Aug 7, 2010
I was just thinking, where is MÃ¥rtensson? Has he said now? If so i have missed it completely. It can't be that MÃ¥rts dont find him good enough? I think that he would certainly reinforce this team.

I feel that MÃ¥rts undervalues other leagues. He has already cut the scoring leaders from both DEL and NLA.

hz

Aug 7, 2010
Eriksson-Backlund-Landeskog
Pääjärvi-Järnkrok-Hörnqvist
Thörnberg-Lundqvist-Danielsson
Lindberg-Persson-Pettersson

Enström-Hedman
Grossmann-Kronwall
Gustafsson-Fransson

Enroth
Lindbäck
Markström

Dont think MÃ¥rts will select this many NHL-player, but i think it's necessary. Our centers sucks. D and goalies are are pretty good if they say yes. A pretty mediocre team.

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
I was just thinking, where is MÃ¥rtensson? Has he said now? If so i have missed it completely. It can't be that MÃ¥rts dont find him good enough? I think that he would certainly reinforce this team.

I feel that MÃ¥rts undervalues other leagues. He has already cut the scoring leaders from both DEL and NLA.

Bites like Schweiz and Germany must be easy to chew now :)

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
They were both able to play meaningless games yesterday....

Really bad results for our WC team but it's nice to see so many Swedes in the playoffs.

OEL was injured literally at the very end of the game blocking a shot. This video doesn't show his shot block, but you can hear Tyson Nash referencing it, and then you see him hobbling over to clear the puck. He had to be helped off the ice and wasn't putting any weight on one of his legs.

http://video.coyotes.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlg=20122013,2,719&event=ANA734&lang=en

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Eriksson-Backlund-Landeskog
Pääjärvi-Järnkrok-Hörnqvist
Thörnberg-Lundqvist-Danielsson
Lindberg-Persson-Pettersson

Enström-Hedman
Grossmann-Kronwall
Gustafsson-Fransson

Enroth
Lindbäck
Markström

Dont think MÃ¥rts will select this many NHL-player, but i think it's necessary. Our centers sucks. D and goalies are are pretty good if they say yes. A pretty mediocre team.

Grossman, Hedman and Enström is injured. Mårts dont want Lindbäck. Lindberg ahead of Jimmie Ericsson?

Hedning

A New Beginning
Apr 26, 2012
MÃ¥rts does it again.
Rahimi & Viklund over A Larsson !???
It's like, once you're in... you never gonna get out!

The sad thing is, I'm not a bit surprised - I wonder what's next ?

hz

Aug 7, 2010
Is Hörnqvist injured or something? There is no information on him att swehockey.se. Almost as they have forgotten him....

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
He is injured.
And rich. 138 millar. I'm thinking sun, shopping and leisure. Upper body injury. A man for the olympic team, though. C'grats! :handclap: Arlbrandt in which is ok by me and Dr. Marts.

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
MÃ¥rts does it again.

I bet they think Larsson is not a killer but just wait and see. One spring in the near future the bits will fall into place.

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
MÃ¥rts does it again.

Rahimi is the utfattig (think rural poor) team's Victor Hedman. Knows his role, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad