WC: Team Sweden 2019 roster part II

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
Sure, but what could stop him from coming? If he's feeling ok physically, what is it? He's not exactly a pup like Dahlin. "NHL master told me I couldn't play." Then it's up to his family, basically. A *****y wife?

Still haven't heard any reports about his medical exam yet? We don't know if he will be cleared through that one. If not, we can probably forget about him.

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
IF Landeskog arrives we get more physical on the first line, Lindblom might end up with Lander and Eriksson which give us more bite there. Bratt can be replacement player. Finally Wennberg can replace Mario Kempe on the fourth line. Good team build, Mr Green! A whole bunch of light weight removed. Wonder when in the process he saw this team evolve.

PS. Nylander - Kempe - Hörnqvist were a nice "misfits" line today!

EK47

Jukka Jalonen should be in all the hall of fames.
Feb 7, 2013
The praise for the third line from SVT is a bit over the top. ITS ITALY. Yeah, sure they played well today, but they were nowhere to be found against the Czech republic, and if there is no switchups I wouldn’t expect them to do very much at all against Latvia, Switzerland or Russia. I do think that there are bigger concerns though mainly who is going to run the second line. I also think Krüger should sit before Lander does.

Last edited:

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
so markstrom have to play vs Norway?
Yeah, he was officially added to the squad today but he told the coaches that he wanted another practice in him before starting a game.

Phil McKraken

Jul 13, 2010
Sweden
NHL teams forbidding players from going annoys me. The players are paid to play 82 games during October - April, that's it. What they do in the offseason is up to them as long as they're healthy and in shape come late October, so back the f*** off.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
NHL teams forbidding players from going annoys me. The players are paid to play 82 games during October - April, that's it. What they do in the offseason is up to them as long as they're healthy and in shape come late October, so back the **** off.

No team is forbidding their players to go.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Wennberg as first line center... I guess Grönborg doesn't read hfboards... =)
Probably more about splitting up the talent, everyone knows Pettersson is a better center than Wennberg. But in a setting with two talented players in a whole new situation where you want to prove something he could do well.

Matte99

May 23, 2010
Stockholm
Probably more about splitting up the talent, everyone knows Pettersson is a better center than Wennberg.
True but its still surprising. I would have guessed he would play as 3rd or 4th line center. This team really need Landeskog. Neither Nylander or Pettersson are first line centers today.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
True but its still surprising. I would have guessed he would play as 3rd or 4th line center. This team really need Landeskog. Neither Nylander or Pettersson are first line centers today.
Literally the best way to describe Pettersson is as a first line center.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad