Team Quebec VS English Canada......

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey_00*

The first team I will post up will be Team Saskatchewan/Manitoba.....I've decided to combine these two teams together since there wouldn't be enough to form a team made up of just players from Manitoba.........Aaaah yes.......I miss my Saskatchewan........

Team Saskatchewan/ Manitoba:

Goalies:
Eddie Belfour- MB
Corey Schwab- SK
Trevor Kidd- MB

Defencemen:

Rhett Warrener- SK
Chris McAllister- SK
Nick Schultz- SK
Shane Hnidy- MB
Curtis Leschyshyn- MB
Wade Redden- SK
Kyle McLaren- SK
Bryce Salvador- MB
Brent Sopel- SK
Rick Berry- MB
Brendan Witt- SK
Corey Sarich- SK

Forwards:

Mike LeClerc- MB
Curtis Brown- SK
Jody Shelley- MB
Brendan Morrow- SK
Scott Hartnell- SK
Jeff Friesen- SK
Justin Mapletoft- SK
Peter Schaefer- SK
Alexander Steen- MB
Mike Sillinger- SK
Patrick Marleau- SK
Theo Fleury- SK
Reed Low- SK
Wade Belak- SK (also team's Mascot)

The next team I'll be working on will be Team British Columbia............

monkey_00*

>>>Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickabrat
Just curious but why would you call it Team ENGLISH Canada? Why did you not call team quebec Team FRENCH Canada?

If there is an english speaking quebeker, does he play for team quebec or Team ENGLISH Canada? And if a player is born in quebec but grew up in Ontario is he eligble to play for both or does he have to speak french to play on team quebec? Why would Lemieux be on team quebec, he's lived in Pittsburgh for over 20 years and only lived in quebec for 18. What the criteria is here.
-------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by x-bob
It's because of people like you that evryting is screwed up.......who cares<<<
==============================================

x-bob.......... :lol:

That's ok.......Let's be gentle with our little friend over here........He's just a little confused that's all.......Who knows?......maybe he's a lawyer.....OR maybe even a politician. :D

Cheers!~

monkey_00

Kickabrat

WHAT - ME WORRY?
Jul 4, 2004
Ottawa
Kickabrat said:
And yet again, no direct answer to a direct question from Monkey_00. (But by your smart-aleck non-responses to the question it seems you think everyone is clear on what you meant. If you are not going to answer that question (which I doubt you will, give you propensity to string words together that are without meaning) then answer the following straight forward questions.
  1. What teams would Robyn Regehr be eligble for - Team French Canada or Team English Canada?
  2. What team would Dan Cloutier be eligible for - Team French Canada or Team English Canada?
  3. The reason you think qualifies them to be eligible for the team you allocated them to?
I will repeat part of my previous post question since you continue to avoid answering any question. I am beginning to wonder if you have a learning disability and have trouble comprehending simple questions? What's wrong monkey boy, do you have a problem with the English language? Is that it? Did you attended school for those "special" kids? Can't you even answer a simple question? Is the above question too dificult for you to comprehend? Are you an actual monkey, is that it? Or is it that you are just plain stupid? What is you answer to the above question monkey boy?

monkey_00*

>>>I will repeat part of my previous post question since you continue to avoid answering any question. I am beginning to wonder if you have a learning disability and have trouble comprehending simple questions? What's wrong monkey boy, do you have a problem with the English language? Is that it? Did you attended school for those "special" kids? Can't you even answer a simple question? Is the above question too dificult for you to comprehend? Are you an actual monkey, is that it? Or is it that you are just plain stupid? What is you answer to the above question monkey boy?<<<
==================
kickabrat..............

................Oh............you again?.............Get a life...........

Like I said before.......You know what the question was asking so why should I waste my energy on you.......You really confuse me.......on one hand you try to come out sounding Intelligent..........and then on the otherhand you resort to calling people stupid...........If you don't know by now what the question is then look in the mirror and you will see for yourself who the stupid one is. :p:

Have a great day.

Cheers!~

monkey_00

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad