Injury Report: Team Injury thread

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
No reason to rush Fowler. Regardless of the current teams performance, the Kid is the future of the blue line. Lovejoy has been a pleasant surprise IMO, can't complain about him at all being the #6. Good cheap grab by Murray.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
Why bother masking it behind "upper body injury" if all the terminology you use while describing it make it sound like a concussion?

eenok*

alright! hello fellous an thread yet again!

HALFTIME in seasons holidays at anaheim team. yeah.

any team scratches? vatanen doin good . no news at moving to BIGteam?...yeah congrats fasth for picking BIG deal. that WAS great from anaheim superheads. makin a state that if not yet..very soon fasth number one here even on PAPER! put an amen here to that:handclap:

but yeah. vatanen atletics for dfens here would be of great appreciate. speaking for very many. any vatanen dresses sold at HONDA yet? thank you

EENOK, Hockeyprofessor,IL Finland:handclap:

goosemooseduck

Mar 19, 2009
alright! hello fellous an thread yet again!

HALFTIME in seasons holidays at anaheim team. yeah.

any team scratches? vatanen doin good . no news at moving to BIGteam?...yeah congrats fasth for picking BIG deal. that WAS great from anaheim superheads. makin a state that if not yet..very soon fasth number one here even on PAPER! put an amen here to that:handclap:

but yeah. vatanen atletics for dfens here would be of great appreciate. speaking for very many. any vatanen dresses sold at HONDA yet? thank you

EENOK, Hockeyprofessor,IL Finland:handclap:

Microbe's in Norfolk, jinxing the Admirals and costing them any chances for run at Calder, hence he'll be part of some trade in near future. Most likely to a team on thin ice, where feather weights excel.

Oct 18, 2011
would prefer Cam return monday, 5 games in 7 days will be alot of stress on him. hope BB can manage our D thru this stretch, regardless Cam will be a welcome addition to our PP

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
I'm not sure one extra game is going to make a difference. Either he's ready to come back, or he isn't.

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
Eric Stephens ‏@icemancometh
Talked briefly with Fasth. Said he feels better today. Not sure if he'll skate tomorrow but may try to. Count on Hiller starting though.

Nazareth

Feb 28, 2013
Fasth Status

I apologize if this has been covered, I'm sure it has but I can't find it, anyways who's in net tonight? I have Fasth on my fantasy team. Thanks in advance.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Eric Stephens ‏@icemancometh
Talked briefly with Fasth. Said he feels better today. Not sure if he'll skate tomorrow but may try to. Count on Hiller starting though.

Nazareth

Feb 28, 2013
Thanks for the quick response mightyquack. Looks like he won't miss much time at least. Good luck tonight from a Hawks fan, really hoping for a matchup in the playoffs, that series would he epic. (WCF of course!)

Fallenity

Apr 12, 2011
Thanks for the quick response mightyquack.

You could say it was a... Fasth Response.

2740760-1735968_csi_miami_yeah_super.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad